❁ T W E N T Y - N I N E ❁

❁ 𝐃𝐨𝐯𝐞 ❁

People started screaming and running to safe places.

Corbyn grabbed my arm and put us inside the game zone we were playing before the shooting. He sat us down on the floor under the counter, where are the arrows, and stood up a little to have a view of what's happening and went back down.

"What's going on Corbyn?!" I asked, freaking out.

"I don't know yet, but you have to stay calm." He said putting his hands on my face.

"Take a deep breath." I did what he told me, and he pressed a kiss on my forehead.

He turned his back to me and got back up a little bit. He took his hand to his back and pulled out a gun of his black jeans.

My eyes widened.

"Do you always have that there?" I asked him.

"I always have to be ready, babe." He said winking at me.

"It's no time to flit, Corbs." I said rolling my eyes.

"It's always time to flirt with my girlfriend."

"Focus on getting us out of here." I told him.

"Relax... It's probably just a crazy person." He said.

"BESSON! We want the girl. We know you two are somewhere in here." A voice was heard through the megaphone.

"What's going on, Corbyn?" I asked him confused, he looked at me and his face was white as if he'd seen a ghost.

"How did they know we were going to be here?" He murmured to himself.

"Corbyn, what are you hiding from me?" I asked him with the anger growing.

"I was going to tell you, I swear. You weren't ready to know the truth, but right now, I have to get you out of here." I nodded and he took his phone out of his pocket.

"I texted Daniel to ask him for backup. Now..." He put his hands on mine.

"Remember our training?! You're going to have to use it now. If you have to kill, you kill! All that matters now, is you getting out of here. I love you so much, everything I've done and do is to protect you." He said with tears in his eyes.

I wiped his tears and pressed my lips on his.

"I love you too." I said whispering on his lips.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

𝐈'𝐦 𝐬𝐨𝐟𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐛𝐞𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐨𝐨...

- 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞, 𝐕𝐢𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐭♡