❁ F O R T Y - T W O ❁

❁ 𝐂𝐨𝐫𝐛𝐲𝐧 ❁

After a few minutes, Dove calmed down. Daniel and I were telling her sweet things to make her feel better.

"You don't have to say anything else, Dove. I'm just going to tell you the rest of the story." I told her.

I was about to restart when Daniel put his hand on my shoulder. I looked at him confused.

"Let me tell her just the necessary, she needs to rest." He told me and I agreed.

He looked at Dove and grabbed her hand.

"You remember the relationships between the six best friends, right?" He asked her and she nodded.

"As you know, Corbyn and I are cousins, because our dads are brothers. We don't have the same last name because when Corbyn's dad married his mom wanted to keep her last name. Corbyn's mom was your mom's childhood best friend. So, we're just with the siblings... Your dad and my mom... Twins... Which makes us cousins." Dove dropped my waist and quickly hugged Daniel tightly.

They were both crying in each other arms.

Daniel's been scared for so long to tell her the truth, but in the end, he didn't have to be.

After a few seconds, I decided to join in the hug.

After all, he was touching my girl...

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

Family reunion...

- Love, Violet♡