❁ T W E N T Y - F I V E ❁

❁ 𝐃𝐨𝐯𝐞 ❁

We walked for a few minutes, until Corbyn walked behind me and put his hands on my eyes, closing my view to our destination.

"Really, Corbyn?!" I whined.

"Are you ready?"

"I was born ready!"

He made me walk for a few minutes, until we stopped.

He took his hands out of my eyes and I admired the view in front of me.

"The planetarium?! How did you know I like space?" I asked surprised.

"I think that persons with the same likes, understand each other." He said winking.

"I would like to know more about your likes." I told him.

"Maybe after." He took my hand, and we walk into the planetarium.

❁ ~°~ ❁

"It was amazing! I haven't been in a planetarium for so long. It looks like I'm so close to the stars." I exclaimed, while we got out of the planetarium.

"Yeah, I really love to go here. It's always so amazing." He confessed looking at the sky.

I look at the sky too and I realized that was already night.

"Wow, the time flies really faster inside of that amazing place!" I exclaimed.

"Well, your brother will probably be mad, because we'll be late. But we still have a place to go."

"How did you had time to plan everything for this day?" I asked surprised.

"Well, you sleep a lot, and I don't."

"Right..."

"Come on." He said, grabbing my hand.

We walked for a few more minutes and I realized that we were close to the bookstore. Corbyn put us in front of the bookstore's door and opened it.

"What are you doing?" I asked panicking, but he shut me up putting his hand in my mouth.

He turned on the lights and walked to the last shelf I fixed before I went to the hospital.

He waved at me to go to him.

When I got close to him, I looked at him confused and he grabbed me by my thighs like the other time.

"What are you doing, Corbyn?" I asked, trying to get free from his arms.

"Just pick up the book I was reading in the other day." I did what he told me, and he put me down.

"I don't remember to put this book there." I said confused.

"And you didn't, I put it there. Now, open it."

I opened the book, and the note came out of it. I grabbed it and read it.

"𝑆𝑒𝑒 𝑡𝒉𝑒 𝑗𝑜𝑦 𝑖𝑛 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑒𝑦𝑒𝑠 𝑖𝑠 𝑚𝑦 𝒉𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑖𝑛𝑒𝑠𝑠... 𝐿𝑒𝑡 𝑚𝑒 𝑠𝒉𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑚𝑦 𝒉𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑖𝑛𝑒𝑠𝑠 𝑤𝑖𝑡𝒉 𝑦𝑜𝑢. 𝐵𝑒 𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑒."

I looked up from the note to the boy in front of me.

I grabbed him by his sweater collar and slammed my lips on his.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

𝐈'𝐦 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲...

- 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞, 𝐕𝐢𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐭♡