chapter 1

Zion point of view

It was hard to get up this morning due to the weather this early January. I would have stayed at home if it was only me at home but unfortunately my mum had to be at home so that means that there is school this morning. Thank God i studied for my test this morning unless i can guarantee myself an F.

Finally school. "Zion" i heard johnshout through the hallway. I was already used to this  the looks, whispers and the smiles. People says that the only reason I'm famous is due to the fact that i was in the football team and very handsome.

"Hey john"i said as i reached him close to our locker.

"How are you doing" he asked.

"Not as good as yesterday" i said.

"Didn't get enough sleep"i added.
Due to john being my friend there was nothing to hid.

"Sorry man neither did i"  he said.

"You look nice, i look like trash" i said.

As Miller walked over to us. Miller is the captain of the cheer leading squad   though she has been asking me to date her i told her no and now she doesn't let any girl close to me.

"Um john we should be heading to class" i said.

"Yah bye miller" he said as we left.

"Thank god we got away, my morning just started and this is what i get. Yah" i said.

"At least she thinks you look nice today" he said as we chuckled.

"I'm sure my voice was walking against me because everything was turning out badly" i told john. "I mean look at me i look like a mes_"  u added as i was cut by me bumping into someone. "Fuck" i cursed out loud. As the girl looked at me "sorry" she said in a broken voice while looking at me. 
She had a violet eyes but i could still see a stain of red. It came and left like a flash of emotion as she looked down putting her hand on her head. I went on my knees to help her with books.

"It okay" i said. She looked at me smiling.

"Please i can carry my book myself" as i gave her the notes i helped her pick up.

"Thanks" she said as she left. She was weird, i saw her when she quickly hid a book, it was old. It had something to do with laws.
Well all i know is that she wasn't too freaking out like the other girls and even if she was she knew how to keep her cool.

"Don't tell me you're obsessed with that girl you met to day" he said trying to form a British accent. Then i noticed i was looking back the girl.

"I.. No and .. Why are you forming the British accent? It kinda bad. OK really bad."i told him as we went over to our table.

"She was just weird that's all" i said.

Hello guys this is really hard to publish. But i hope you like it. And also vote and comment and read my other story : CHOSEN!💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

Appreciation to yani_kiara for voting in my story.please your efforts reach here.

And to these people adding me to their reading list:

Marymsong
Kayledonsy
Weeb205
Reckless254
Daisypaines20
ZhaklinIvanova