chapter 16

Playlist is
                   Memories
                By Maroon 5

Jenny p.o.v

Few weeks later.

As a normal Saturday  I woke up by 11 am in the morning I felt a little lazy. Ughhh why me? Can't I stay here forever?

Ok fact I felt very lazy that I couldnt even stand up.

Suddenly I felt my face make contact with the floor.

"What the f "I said not wanting to cuss on such a good day.

"Hey sis do you like the floor or would you like to get up " I hate him. I hate him. I hate him. More than anything.

"No I like my position here"

"Come on mum and dad went out for a date so I'm meant to take care of you but I have to get to wilsons" Louise said. Wilson  was Louis bestfriend and yes to answer your unasked question.

He wasnt a vampire.

Ok I'm joking. They've been freind since I met zayn. Zayn was Wilson's brother but zayn stayed but in out our town than to come here since he was scared he wouldn't be able to control himself. Yes I've been in the school for three good years and nobody noticed me even Zion.

Until now

"I'm staying here" ok fact once again I always hated that boy called Wilson practically because when I was young  he always threw little  pranks everywhere  and I was mostly the target.

"He's not going to prank you he even missed you" it was quiet clear he was lying so I gave him that look. The look that said 'are you serious' or maybe 'you think I'm stupid. Well shocker I'm not'.

We went on for minutes.

"Okay he didn't. You  can go out but I want you back by 6:00" he said leaving the room 7 hours away from my brother.

Best day ever..

Me: wanna go to the park?

Zzboy: cool see u  there.

Me:no pick me up.

Zzboy:kk.

Quickly  slipping on a beautiful gown that said 'bitch song mess with this nerd' I paired with some glasses and white sandal to match with  the gown.

I hope this looks good..

Hey guys hope you like this chapter. Vote and comment..❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤.