Epilogue

High hopes by panic at a disco.

"You look beautiful my dear" my mum said as I looked at myself in the mirror. I turned back to examine the look  on her as I could not see her in the mirror since she was a full vampire.

She was smiling like the bitch she was. I can't imagine I spent my life with her.

"Mum can I be alone?" I said as she left.

I looked at myself my eyes were puffy from crying I remember sucking  his blood  till he went LIMP only  for my family. After all I did my brother haven't still looked at me.

Soon we found out he was gay and he was getting married soon to Williams. SURPRISE  SURPRISE.. My parents got all the luxury they needed and it was more like they sold me.

Roland spent his night drinking since I moved in and anytime we pass a girl he will always wink  and she will giggle.  Everyone made me seem  useless even on my worst day.

I wish zion  was here to tell me he loves me too and say those sweet nothings into my ear or let him tell those his lame jokes  around.

I wasn't  going to stay here and let myself be worthless I just needed a weapon that I could use. Soon I saw the  door open through the mirror but there was no one I turned  around to face him.

In a white suit.

Zayn my bestfriend.

Soon he brought out a knife locking the door.

"Do it" he said with his normal tender and tiny voice.

"What?" I said as tiny to match with him like I always did to get him made for having a whisper voice but instead he laughed.

"Run"

"But wh-what ab-about"

"Don't think about me run".

As I made my way to the zoo I ran back and hugged him.

"I love you"

"Me too'

I made my way to the corridor as I tore my gown as a some men made their  way toward me as I strangling  him and stabbed the other one. And I do as I was told I ran.

Far far away.

Till I committed suicide. 

Hope you enjoyed but the ending already said there is no sequel. Vote and comment ❤💖💓💓💓💓.