Chapter 4 (part 1)

Editing has been taking place
          Since first chapter..            

Zoin's  p.o.v

"Fuck whats ringing so early?!!" I said as I took my phone reminding myself that I didn't put an alarm for this early as I saw it was a phone call that woke me up and I knew the only phone call that I applied a loud ringing  tone.

" fuck Justin Harper what do you want?!!". I shouted toward a my screen as I knew once I woke up I might not be able to go back to bed so I walked into the bathroom to wash my face.

"Sorry just called to tell you me and the guys are hanging out in the super mall" he said.

"By five in the morning what are you?? MAD!!!" I said. It wasn't a question cauwe I already knew he was mad to wake someone by five o clock on a Saturday.

"C'mon Zion  you know that  you're already awake and you any go back to bed once you are awake so wh_"

"So you knew that. AND YOU STILL CALLED ME!!" I shouted as loud as I could but not enough to wake up my parents. They had a rough day so I wanted them to rest at least if they wanted to.

Mom was a gnyob also an emergency doctor so she could be called at anytime  while dad was a business man who was always at work though his company was  best in the country he didn't once want an opportunity for his rival to take over.
Maybe this their obsession with work was the reason why I was the last child.

I stood up as I put on a black t shirt and  a grey track pant.
Then I made way to my car  to make it to the mall. It was somewhere I didn't like going but Justin always forced me to.

I was wishing on  spending time with my parents but I knew they never had time for me and if there was anything  to talk about during dinner was how they wanted me to inherit the business. And yes.. Being a multi billionaire son sound's good but it's not that appealing as it's sound. Even my mom said it was best for me and yes I wanted to also run this company but that's the only thing they talk about and its getting annoying and though  I wanted a degree in medicine I couldn't  be a doctor and even my mum that I thought will be  of support to me said it was for the best that I shouldn't. I guess she blinded by the love for her husband that she feels all his decisions are right.

As I backed out of the parking lot I speed out to the mall before my dad comes out and start giving me a talk on wasting my time with friends. My dad likes Justin in fact he loved Justin whenever he came over because Justin always loved the of idea of being a CEO and also it was his best friend son so therefore anytime he came for dinner my dad would say "STOP HANGING OUT WITH THE JOCK AND START TALKING TO PEOPLE LIKE JUSTIN" if only he knew justin's true colours as I increased the volume of the radio it was talking about some stupid good commercial I always saw.

As I arrived at the mall I was surprised that people were actually here around 5'30 in the morning well as I stepped out of my car I entered the Boys section of the store. When I entered the mall I found out there was a new store that just opened it was a book store and the name was read. I was really suprised as I walked into the Boys section I saw Justin looking at some paid of jeans trousers as he turned his eyes lit up seeing me around.

"Hey I thought you said it was you and the guys" I said in the most sarcastic way possible as he walked up to me . "Cmon you dont have to be down I actually came shopping for you" he said.

"I don't need more clothes" I said.

"You seriously think you jeans aren't out of date and by the way we're not shopping jeans.  your dad said I should start training you to be an entrepreneur so I wanted you to learn how to shop suits" Justin said.

"Justin se_ " I said.
"Shh or else"  as he raised his  phone making his hand close to the phone button as he wanted to call my dad.

"You wouldnt dare" I said.

"Not if you follow me cmon" he said.

As we walked through all the track suit he only let me pick 4 and then we went to the suit section. He picked some grey suit also black and blue also making sure to add his favourite colour he picked a green one. Actually I'm surprised  theres something like a green suits.

As he dragged me to the dressing room and anytime I come out he says its perfect and start squealing like a cheerleader. So we had to buy every single suit and I also got my track suits.

As I walked out of the boys section I decided to stop by vogue to by my mum some bag.
"Hey bro I'll  be back" I said. "Why?" He asked.
"I need to go get my mum some bags ..I brought my car so you can go home " I said . "Ok" as  Justin made his way to  the parking lot of the mall as I made my way into  the  shop as I was looking for some bags and then I saw a beautiful red gown it was like it would fit perfectly for my mummy so I went over there and then I decided to call mum. 

"Mummy" I said surprised that she picked on the first ring.
"What Zion?" She said as I heard a back ground voice but I couldn't make out what the person said but I knew it was dad. "Its him! What do want Zion?" "Uhm mummy what is your size?" I asked her as I interrogated the dress.
"Why? It's 45" she said.
"I just wanted to buy aunt Anne a dress and I thought maybe you're the same size" I said as there was an awkward silence. "Ok see you later" she said as she hung up on me.

Jealous.

As I looked at the side of the dress 43.

Would have looked so good on mum.

I continued going on as I saw a familiar body so I walked over to were the teen clothes were and I saw her so I acted like I was looking at the dress in front of me as I stole glances from her.

"You love stalking and staring. Hmm nice combination" she said. 
"Oh hey you're here. I was looking for a dress for my..cousin" I said. 
"Oh.. I thought you were looking for a dress for.. you know? Your mum." "Oh..you heard me back there." I said. "I feel the whole store did you voice is kinda loud and deep"she replied.

"So why did you lie it was for aunt maddie?" She said like she was asking also plastering a grin on her face. "Just felt like making her jealous. So why are you here? It's not like you were these long gown to school" I said. 

"Just like buying gowns like this and my mum also told me to help her to shop. her size is.. oh why would you wanna know that" she said. It looks like she got nervous even though she was the one who started the conversation.

"Uhm since you're shopping for your mum what did you shop for?" I asked her.

"I didn't yet. me first then her" she replied.

"So wanna join me to shop for our mums" I asked.

"I-I okay." As we left for the part of the store  I was at few minutes ago.

Hey guys this chapter is pretty very long so I wanted to break it down into two have a nice day and don't forget to read  on and vote also help by recommending my book.