chapter 11

Jennifer's p.o. v

As I left gym class I saw the person I've been ignoring and I saw he was also staring at me. I saw him moving and I knew he was coming over to me so like all high school nerd I used my most reliable weapon .

I ran.

I made my way to the locker room and I saw he was so close to me. Right now is the times you wish you could superspeed but I could see humans were around me.

I locked the locker room doors knowing he won't enter the locker room.  I quickly changed back to my normal clothing and guess what. He didn't enter.

I stood in the back of the door as girl after girl passed. Soon com ing to the last.

"Look who we have here? The nerd " I knew who the bitch was but I still kept quiet. "You know she missed a day of school and instead of pleading with the Mr. Grè she wrote an essay on why she missed school"

Shes right about that you know.

I snorted.

Please don t. Ple-

"At least some of us are actually smart enough to be here" I said.

Oh God save me.

"Where you talking to me?" She said.

"Bitch we all know who am talking to" I said.

"Miller let's just leave" one of her minions said.

Minions

As they left through the door I took deep breaths as I walked oit of the locker room to see the halls empty. Yes he finally gave up

I walked into the parking lot as I saw Miller talking to... Zion? I quickly speeders my step not using my superspeed.  Luckily for me he didn't follow me.

Then why are you sad..

At home

I didn't leave my room. I mean I didn't  know why I was jealous but I knew I was.

"Ughhh this is the most fstarting thing ever"

"What is?" I  heard my swnior brother ask. I was in the kitchen looking for something to eat while he was just sitting on the kitchen counter.

"Uh.. maths homework " I said.

"Are you sure it's nothing but maths homework?" I knew it was his habit on being most but I didnt know it was this bad.

"If you could as history and communications to the math. Ird just homework" I said.

"Ok if you need help call me " he said looking at me suspiciously while I looked at him disgusted. Let's just say that look didn't look nice on him at all. I mean at all.

"Like I would. You're a dummy" I said looking at him smugly before I let him chase me up the stairs then closed the room door.

As I was about to tease him on how slow he was I heard my phone ring.

"Who's that?" He asked.

I didn't look but I knew who it was.

"Its the girl I'm doing a project with." I said as there was a  huge silence that came over. The only thing to be heard was my phone before I ended the call.

"Ok" he said as he left.I checked the hole to make su're he left. I heard my phone ring again as I ended the call again.

Soon I received a text.

Zz: 2moro at my house. Dont let me force you.

I though for some while before texting.

Me: ok. See you.

Hey guys I hope you are enjoying the story have a nice day.❤❤❤❤❤ please vote and comment.