chapter 20

Playlist is
Prefect
By ed sheeran

Please forgive any mistake here.💓💓💓.

I made my way to the gym on foot. I made sure I was jogging. I entered the gym as everyone looked at me. I ignored them and made my way to the treadmill.

I kept my bags on the floor before entering the treadmill. I kept on thinking about the same topic I've been thinking for day.

Does Zion like me? Will he ask me out of I'm fit? How will our first date look like? Will there be-

I was caught of by My face making contact with the ground.
Next time while working out don t day dream.

Noted..

I crawled my way to my bag as I saw myself looking at a pair of shoes. I looked up to meet grwen eyes. Speak of the devil and here he is.

"Uh m jenny" he said giving me a hand with I gratefully took.

"When did you start coming to the gym" he said. I could see he was controlling himself not to burst out laughing cause he was so red already.

"Today "

"Why" he asked.

"Uh..um my brother said I was getting fat" I lied as he chuckled a bit but I know he wanted to let out the modtcloud laugh that could be heard.

I made my way back to the treadmill as I started again but tgis time he was right in front of me.

Omg I didn't cover the dark circles under my eyes. What if he thinks I'm ugly? What if he's disguisted?

"Why are you here?" I asked.

"To watch you" he said as I slipped down from the treadmill. Now I feel embarrassed I fell down in the presence of Zion

"Are you okay?" I said but he didn't answer.

"I like you"

"What?"

"I like you" he repeated again.

"Will you go out with me?"

"Uh see you later" i said forgetting about Starbucks and ran back home.

"Were have you been"

"Uh I was in the g-"

"Oh wait you've been with that Boy zion"

So I hope you guys like this chapter so have fun quarantine is about to end. Vote and caomment❤💖❤💖💖❤💖❤💓💓💓.