chapter 13

I heard a scream in my ear as I opened my eyes to see the person I happen to hate and love.

"Jayjay wake up " he said pouting and I knew that was just a cover up.

Boy thinks I'm an idiot.

Think again bro...

As I stood up I made my way to the bathroom as I stood under the cold water as it hit me it calmed my nerves. I always feel at peace here and the shower has been my special place since i was young.

I quickly made sure not spend like 30 minutes so I made a timer on my phone for fiteen.

I heard the timer ring as I begged myself for one more minute.

Already..

I looked at my appearance in the mirror and it was the normal hoodie and jeans. Being a vampire also meant to keep away from  attracting  humans. Oh well I liked being a nerd.

I made my way downstairs as I  ate my toast. Soon leaving my brother in the house.

"Wait " I heard my brother say as I walked. I still continued as I pretended to be mad at him but actually I've grown used to it and it was pretty normal.

"I'm sorry" he said rolling the window of the driget seat as he opened the door." If you don't forgive me I'll kneel down in the middle of the road and beg" and just with that I left with him not wanting to embarrass  myself.

I plugged in my earpiece as I listened to Zara Larsson lush life.
I wish I had good voice too. Ughhh.

Soon after minutes of listening to pop music we finally arrived.

"Love you bro " I said as I exited the car.

"Tell me something  I don't know" he said. I have gave him my middle finger and exited. I could see him laugh.

I love him..

I made my way to school class after class  I started getting bored. I was in the maths when my teach asked me a question . I quickly answered the question as I started thinking about unicorn soon science came then lunch and then gym.

But the one question I kept asking myself.

Where's Zion?

Thank you guys so much for reading this chapter the chapters are very short. Pls vote & comment.❤❤❤❤.