Chapter 5 (PART 2)

"Do you like this one?" She asked.

"Nah. Do you like this one?" I asked.

"Size? " She asked.

"Uh 36 " I said.

"Nah "  She she said as we continued scanning through elderly women clothing.

We decided that we will swap shop. Meaning  she will shop for my mum and I will shop for her  mum. It became like that when we thought shopping was getting too boring

Apparently she's a little like me since she hates shopping but she hates pizza and has a diet of eating alot of meat. I didn't asked if fried or boiled since I would sound like a pervert.  It was actually fun since as we were shopping if we likes a dress we get to ask one question.

"What about this one?" She said.

"Size?" I asked.

"45". Ok seriously.

"What's your question?" I asked.

"How does it feel to be among the populars... I mean those arrogant  ..wicked. "

"I get it... they re not nice to any one even me the only reason I like being a popular is because it helps my football and because of my friend Justin no other reason and now I have a girl  chasing me " I said.

"Oh I know" she replied. As I let out a smile and then I let out a loud laugh that caught most people attention.

As we both finished shopping  she was mesmerized by Joe many shopping bags I carried. "What did you buy?"She asks.

"Only a few tracksuit and suits. Why?"

"Oh .. Do you wanna go again. Wanna grab something?" As I stared at her for what felt like a second but was actually minutes.

"Zion?" She said bringing me out from the state.

"Yeah..yeah let's go." I said as we walked into the section again.

Two hours later

"Thanks  for that"She said. Was she really telling me thanks. Immediately we walked into the boy store she grabbed a few things for me. I was tired of shopping but I let her do it.

Whipped.

No I'm not.

Later I dragged her back to vogue so we both took alot of time so after that it was 8'00 in the morning as we walked into the parking lot I escorted her to her car but her engine was failing and then she came out of the car and kicked the tyre surprisingly she didn't even flinch like most girls did.

"Hey want a ride home ?" I asked and not because  I liked her but because it was polite thing to do.

"But what abou-"

"I'll call someone to pick it" I said. On our way back to the car I fell down. Yeah just at this moment.

As she (Jennifer)  squated  down to where I was on the ground. "Are you o-" with that she stopped and stood up I was too busy raising my track pant up so I didn't noticed it I saw her eyes when I mean eyes her iris turning red so looked up but it was gone as soon as it came. Then I looked down and saw my knee bleeding I always thought coach was lying when he said I had a soft skin. With that I looked up finding her staring at my knee. My bleeding knee with her iris red.

I get a wired vibe from her but i don't know wait is she what I think she is. She's a vamp-

My thought was cut short when she said.

"My iris turns red when I get..scared. i know it's embarrassing  but it just some gene failure or something my iris may also have other effect so if it turns red don't think I'm a vampire. This is exactly what a vampire would say isn't it. GOD! I'm sorry" and then she was fine with her mumbling and I don't  know why part of me want to but I don't believe her. One bit.

"It's okay let's go"  as I made my way of the ground and walked over to my car. It was a orange Lamborghini.

"I wish  I had rich parents "She said.

"Not as easy  as it seems."

"How hard?"

As hard as leaving without them.

And with that I dropped her off and made my way home immediately I stepped inside I heard.

"Young man were have you been?" He said.

Oh so now we care

Hey guys thanks for dropping by and like I said this chapter was really long so I had to cut it but since Jennifer haven't had a p.o.v I wanted to give you guys a taste of vampire life. Have a nice day and comment on what you think and be free also vote and keep in reading.