Chapter 6 (PART 3)

Editing has been taking place
            Since first chapter.

Jennifer's p.o.v

I walked on the roads making sure not to step in the wrong spots as I walked. I saw everywhere was filled with blood . I kept on walking till I looked down at the people begging me to lift them up and I looked at them and saw they were my neighbours.

I simply just shrugged as I kept on walking. What happens here? That was the question I wanted to ask but there was no one here to answer as I went on me knees seeing a dead women I licked the blood on her neck finding out it hasn't been too long since all the blood was taken away from her.
I could see the fangs mark on her neck. Who else could be responsible for this? It was only a vampire that I knew could be responsible for this.

And I smelt something. The creature wasn't dead the blood smelt  nice so therefore I knew it was still alive but it wasnt going to be alive for too long.I couldn't resist it as I went closer as I saw someone leaning on the victim. The black hair was just like my own only that the person has a tan alot darker than mine as she turned towards me. I saw her the person who caused this mess my MUM. I wasn't surprised. "Sweetie-" I heard my dad from my back say so he also was among this. "-take it. Drink his blood." He said as I looked at the victim and I walked closer and sniffed the neck. The  smell of his blood was ... irresistible.  As I leaned in to drink the victim looked at me and I couldn't. He was irrestible but he helped me. Zion was the one. "Sweetie go on" I heard my mum say. "I cant" as I said thus two word I looked at my mum. "What?" And with that she  started to fade away  like sand blown away by the wind. "Sweetie-" my dad kept on saying but I couldn't look at him go too so I shifted my eyes on the person I just saved  and he looked  shocked I say sat down on the ground waiting to also fade away as my dad bold masculine voice turned into feminine.

"Sweetieeeeeeeee!!!!!" I heard my mum shout from down stairs. As I remembered my dream slowly but who was the person I saved who was he. I know I know him but I just can't remember as I heard my dad.

"Sweetieee wake up!!!!" As I heard this I walked slowly downstairs.  Yes I walked in slow-mo. I made them angry like that.

"Why were you so slow? Couldn't you just superspeed down stairs" my brother said. Him being my senior  made him very authoritative.

"First thing first. You're not the boss of me" I said. As I left his side and walked towards my chair in the dinning  table as my mum was settling down the food.

Let me clarify this I was half human and half vampire that goes for only me and my mum wasn't a human neither was my dad I guess it's some gene effect. So I was allowed to eat as much human food as I wanted and if I really wanted I could drink blood but it wasn't compulsory only on a full moon while  my full family had to turn cray-cray. I had a choice  if I didn't drink before the sunset I will also turn cray- cray. So my mum settled down the pizza that she ordered this morning and kept it in my plate.