chapter 17

Playlist is
                       Happier
       By marshmallow & bastille.

This is the momeant you've been waiting for.

Zions p.o.v

I woke up by 8 o'clock in the morning. I made my way to the bathroom I could see the bag under my eyes. I haven't had a proper sleep due to the flu I have. I opneed the cupboard as I took out a pill that could help my running nose for the day.

I didnt do much and after taken my bath time haven't  gone far. I wore a sweatpants and a tank top hoping that today will be sunny. Ok who I'm I kidding it almost October.

I ran downstairs to meet my parents talking like they usually do. I font know why but I feel you need to know that never i mean never let your parents choose your career for you.

Being Saturday I was about to make toast to eat.

"Vincent dont touch that" she said to me using my middle name. According to my parents they had a hard time to agree since my father wanted an ancient  name Zion and my mum wanted Vincent.  To be truthful I prefer Vincent.

"So I can't eat now" I said raising an eyebrow it was more of a statement.

"No we're gaving a family breakfast " she said.

"Wow.. is this a one time thing cause it's usually a one time thing" I said trying to get her pissed off instead she kept her cool and kIndia ignored  me.

"I've decided to be a house wife" she said.

"Why?" I said as I srated at her. She kept on blushing maybe I have not   noticed this cause  I hadly see  my parent  they easily travel around and last time I saw her was around two months ago.

She has finally decided to be eating well cause she was definitely growing fat.

This I noticed since the last few months.

"So.. Me..  uh I'm..im pregnant" she said. Everyone had shocked faces.

"For how long?"

"4 months"

"Finally I hope this baby brings peace and quiet and not arguments like some people" my brother said. I was used this. The usual insult but I said nothing.he called me

"Manwhore " and "homebreaker". I used  to thing these things were good when our younger but it only for worst after Miller.

We started eating as I got a text from  Jenny.  I was so happy that she was texting me for the last few days I've been the one texting here. Even with the unimportance for the words she said I couldn't stop myself from grinning and turning red.

"What's up? You talking to the whore".

"Jennys not a whore" I snapped at him. I don't  know what made me to start acting like this but I did what i've never done. I snapped at my brother.

I saw reply to my text calming my heart.

"I'm going out. We can have a family dinner I need to go" i said without sparing anyone a glance.

Do I like Jenny?

Hiya guys...i m so hyped about today shout outs to succey-i . Nice stories there. Vote and comment. I love you guys❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤.