chapter 23

Any mistakes should please be commented .
Playlist is monsters
By Eminem ft rihanna

"That son of a human is dead " he said ass I saw him rush out of the house at first I thought he was just mad but then I noticed his anger wasn't aimed at me .It was at Vince.

I quickly used my superspeed superpower to follow his trail but I couldn't catch up since I was still half human but I didn't stop I tried and made my way not that he could find Zion could he?.

Zions p.o.v

   THE BEST DATE OF MY LIFE. That how I'd like to explain my outing. Every single word I said about her was absolutely true I didn't know what made me say that I like her or ask her out but I was glad it came over me unless I would've been in the sidelines watching other guys fall in love with her while she liked me as much as I liked her.

I mean when I said I like you she didn't reply. I kept saying it on and on in hopes that she will say she liked me too.

Or what if she was just using me to get to someone or take tecebfe revenge on Miller. I kept on gripping the stirring wheel as I almost had a panic attack. I felt my throat go dry and soon started closing.

I soon made my way to look at the street light as I came out of the car for fresh air soon I felt someone grip my shoulders and soon me around.

I looked at the red-eyes guy who looked axaxtlu like Louise but he couldn't be could it. I mean she said she was the only one with the disorder right.

I didnt have time to finish my point as I loones at him grin.

Fangs.

I quickly shut my eyes and opened it again since he  still has a grip on my shoulders but it was still there the fangs.  I felt him lean in. No it can't be real, this is all my imagination I need to get it out of my head.

I shut my eyes as I felt his hotbreath on me. I felt him open his mouth but soon the grip was gone. I looked at my shoulder seeing the blood slip down my shirt as they both turned their attention to me.

Jenny.

Her eyes her red but her fangs weren't out. Wait does this mean shes a vampire. Still staring at my shoulder she travelled her eyes up my next as her fangs started to show as her brother stood up and that snapped her out of it. She dragged him and have him a slap across him cheek  and soon he left with inhuman speed.

Jenny's pov.

I heard him mutter" bitch'as he ran I went up to him as he pushed me off and  said "you lied to me. Friends don t lie to each other. I expected a relationship with someone who liked me. But vampires..  are HEARTLESS" I froze as he zoomed off. This was all his fault, Louis did this.

But what else could I feel than.. numb.

Hiya guys I hope you read this and thank you so much for getting this far. And only few chapters are left. Vote and comment also follow for more stories like this.❤💖💖💖💓💓💓.