chapter 22

Third person p.o.v

As I made my way through the gum gym as I saw Jenny fall down from the treadmill I almost laughed.

I looked as I saw a pair of green eyes look up to her I noticed his features and immediately noticed that he was the same boy I was meant to keep watch for.

I watched as he walked up to her quickly texting Mr. P. Saying I was on the move. I saw them as he stared at her getting all mushy mushy.

Ughhh. Disguisting if only he knew she was a vampire...

I followed them as she kept asking him if he was okay. I had never seen Jenny so caring before. I heard him proclaim that he likes her that even the passer-bys.

I immediately texted Mr p. About it.

Me: Mr p. He said he like her.

Mr.p: Williams don't ever call me that again.

Jenny 's p.o.v.

I sat in the car replaying the date that occurred it was my first and last date but Im sure with Zion being here. I clearly remember what he did this night. I've never been so happy in my life. For once I actually feel needed.

I remember all the fairy light as we had to pass through the garden which was formatted in a maze as he asked me question and muttered sweet nothings in my ear.

I couldn't have felt more special, I wanted to kiss him so much but I knew that wasn't possible because I am a vampire.

I felt sad and angry at the thought as I looked out the window.

"What's wrong? Didn't you like the date" he said. The thought of the date made my heart flutter. I liked him so much bu t o couldn't say a thing.

"So how was your date?"

Hey guys I cherish all of  you for coming this far. Please vote and comment also follow me if you like it for more stories and updates.💓💖❤💓💖❤💓💖❤❤❤.