chapter 18

Playlist is
Can we kiss forever
By kina

Jenny p.o.v.

I went to the cafeteria, as I saw vincent wave at me I was overjoyed. Yes he told me his name was Vincent.

I remember we were eating cheese burger and  fries as he told me how happy he was that he was getting a little sister and how everything was going at home soon I forgot about everything Louise to me and we kept going on adventure to the mall, McDonald, Italian restaurant and even the carnival. I was so happy when we went to the carnival since we didn't do the type of carnival they have here because  all we did had to consist of blood.

"Hey vince" I said as I made my way to the table.

"Hey jenny"

"I'm going to get some food" I said standing up.

"Uh I already got you some" he said.

"Thanks" I said as I started eating my meal. Soon I could feel someone staring at me as I looked at Vince looking at me he actually looked cut.

"Here" I said bringing the fry on his plate to his lips. Soon  he opened his mouth and are it. I wouldn't lie that I didn't see the blush that crept on his cheeks.

Unknown p.o.v

"Uh boss"

"What did you find out?"

"She's still talking to him" I said.

"Find her and keep watch on her"

"Sir people are getting suspicious of me"

"Ok try being her friend  to give a reason"

As I walked into gym class I saw her among the student as the gym teacher gave instruction that we should run laps.

Her blonde hair flowed as she ran. Her speed was medium yet her brothers tee shirt found a way to move I found her talking to another guy as he walked away I increased my speed and caught up to her.

"Hey I'm Roland"

"Jennifer"

Giving me a flashy grin.

She was an epitome of beauty.

Hey guys updating is really nice. I hope you guys like the video up above.vote and comment also follow me.
If there are any errors cmoment about it.

Please vote and comment ❤❤❤❤💓💓💓. Happy quarantine.