chapter 21

I sat on the bed looking at Siena as she made her way into my room. A girl night was what I needed but since I had a date so we decided to hang out now.

"Remind me why we can't have a girls night?"

"Cause I have a date " I blurted.

Oh fuck. I knew I shouldn't have been thinking of a date with her here but I couldn't control. Yes I didn't tell her about it. I mean not that it's necessary. Since I accepted Zion proposal to go on a date. Not like we will get married. Or will we.

"And you didn't tell me" Siena said. As time went by I got to see the rough side of her and I happen to like it better.

"Stand up "

"Why?" I asked. Me being on a date had nothing to standing up.

"Were giving you a make over" she said as she dragged me to my vanity.

"There's no need for this" I said.

"Shh... let me work my magic." She said as she took out all the make up tool I could ever dream about out of her bag.

"How long have you been seeming on this" I asked cause this was.... CRAZY.

"When did I meet you?"

That was the last thing she said before we went shopping.

"I think I like the yellow" she said.

"No definitely the blue" she said as she fought an unknown battle with herself.

"What about the red definitely the red" she said still increasing the pace for battleship.

"Let's just take all" I said getting tired.

"No definitely the green" she said finally making a decision.

2 hours later

I watched as the brushes flicked from one corner  of my face to another.  Soon I finally saw her bring a red lipstick to my lips and that symbols that she was done.

"Voila"

I couldn't muster the happiness in me. I mean I was happy but I mean everything was..ugh. i looked at myself i means vampires were naturally beautifully but this will get Zion head  over heels for me.

Bitch we're hot..

Hey guys lo've you for coming this far I'm so happy I can't  Muster it. Please vote and comment.❤❤💖💖💓💖❤💖💓💓💓.