Chapter 7

Hey guys I want to thank you for supporting  me if I hurt you by the other story deleted. It was a glitch but I can't start over so please bear with me.

Jennifer's p.o.v

I woke up in the midst of the woods my clothes were torn but they weren't stained of blood. at least I managed to stay away from trouble but I couldn't say the  same about my family.

I'm pretty sure that they weren't coming home early. I walked home thinking about shows like doctor who. As I reached the back of my house I used the back door as I rushed upstairs to prepare for school.

I went with a black t-shirts and a hoodie that once belonged to my brother then topped it with some boyfriend jeans. Really why do they even call it that?

Whatever.

As I walked downstairs I looked at the clock.

2'o clock !!! My great high school record..

Okay now I'm so.... happppyy. Yes if you don't know yet I hate school more than anything.

I made my way to the kitchen  and brought out a bowl of ice cream. If you don't know me already I was someone who liked spending her day watching dad movies. Yes it's weird when you're not facing a break up.

As the movie started, i heard the doorbell ring. Groaning, I made my way to the door opening it hoping  it was maybe my brother.

"So loo-" the face at the door made me stop halfway as I looked back at the green eyes that stared at me. He was wearing a blue t-shirt with ripped jeans. He looked typical bad Boy but the fact was he wasn't.

Oh you dont know anything about him.

Shut up

"What? I wasn't even talking? " he said as he looked at me with a blank  look.

"Look I'm sorry Zion but what in the world? What are you doing here?" I said.

"I'm here to give you notes since school closed like an hour ago. Wait  why do you have a bucket of ice cream on your hands?" He asked like it wasn't obviois already.

"I'm watching a movie. What else?' I asked but since it was kinda like a rhetorical question to him. He ignored it and said " I got   notes from your history, communications, science and math" he said.

"So.. can I come in?" As I gave him way to come in closing the door behind him I watch him sit on my favourite couch.

"Make yourself at home.  Wouldn't you?"

"Thank you.  I will make myself at home. With pleasure" he said looking  up at the tv. As I stood were i was looking at him. Okay probably staring or maybe glaring didn't know.

What was he doing?

As he changed the movie to a horror movie.

The interview with the vampire. Oh this is gonna be interesting.

For the first time since today I think you're right. This will far pretty interesting.

Few hours  later.

I watched the credits on the tv as I looked at Zion. Even I a vampire was scared of the movie and he's just... wow.

"That was amaze ball!!" He said staring wide eyes at the tv.

Aww he looks so cute.

But still really?
I was about to tell him that it wasn't that amusing as I heard the doorbell ring. As I answered it I looked at my parent then to my brother I saw him staring at.....

Oh no Zion still here.

Okay she me but I'm sorry for updatung his late. The quarantine has been messing with me a lot so I'm sorry..