chapter 25

"Roland?"

"Yes"

"This can't be real,you are disgusting  and so unloyal. I thought...i thought.. I hate you"

"Doesn't  matter. You're still  gonna spend your entire life with me" he said.

"What does he mean?" I asked.

"I mean what does he mean? I'm never gonna marry someone who will betray me at the end. I like... NO I don't like!! I LOVE ZION. YES HES THE ONLY ONE I CAN BE HAPPY WITH" I said looking at my parents disappointed faces at what  I said.

"Just like you love dad..THE EXACT SAME WAY"

"YOU NEED TO GET A GRIP OF YOURSELF" I heard my brother say.

"I hate you. ALL OF YOU" I said.

"Its not their fault"

"Seina"

"Yes me" she said giving me a sad smile.

"Finally you're here. I need you to tell them "  I said no I begged.

"Jenny just agree already"

"Who are you?"

"Still seina"

"You are all piece of shits" I said.

"ENOUGH" oh so he was the one the king he was the one to at me up.

"My son Roland will get married to you and you'll have to unless these people here-" he said pointing at my family as some men came to take them.

"Will be DEAD" he said. I looked at their faces as my mum nodded.

"Yes my king" I said submittively.

"Oh and one more thing" he said.

"Yes sire? "

" I want the boy dead"

Five hours later.

I sit on my bed remembering my good and bad times. Our first date and everything. I love him and they are asking me to kill him with my own hands. Their word are hanging in my head.

I didnt didn't want to lose Louise he might have been the most embarrassing and protective but the best brother in the world.

I pick up my book and my statonaries. I wont have to use them. Or go to school. Or see Zion again.

"He's here" I heard  Roland say as he peeked his head through the door.

He walked up to me and grabbed my chin preading it to hurt me more.

"You're mine" he said befire leaving.

As I walked down the stairs I met ap pair of green eyes. He looked at me confused as I ran downstairs and hugged him.

"Why are they here?"he said smiling.

I smiled back as I went on my tippy toes and whispered

"I love you"

As I sank my fangs into him drinking him  as I saw him struggle and struggle before he went LIMP.

FOREVER.

NOT EXPECTED. DO COME FOR ME.  VPRE AND COMMENT YHERW THERE IS ONE MORE CHAPTER LWFT AFTER THIS.