Chapter 3

Bold for zion
      Italics for jennifer

"Hey how are you_"

Who are you and how did you get
My phone number!!?

Aggressive much. Aren't you
_wait aren't you Justin?

No I'm not. Wait which
Justin exactly?

Justin Harper's. Don't you know him. I mean  he'spretty famous?

Oh you're the zion guy aren't You?WHY do you even have my phone number?

Uhm I guessed I typed the wrong number... sorry
I'll hang  up now..

Wait I want to thank you for what you did for me with what happened to milley

Wait what's your name?

I'm Jennifer... Jennifer Houston I attend your school. You don't know me. Do You?

Oh.. You're the girl milley was dragging the book with.

Yesss. And I just said thank you.

Don't worry. it wasn't a big deal since milley  is .. kinda of a pain in the ass.

I know all about it. She is a psychopath. I mean she said that she caught you staring at me and that since  my book is really important to me she'll  give it to me only when you stop. By the way why do you stare a lot?

Well you do mumble alot  don't You?

Classic. Change of subject. IN CASE YOH DIDN'T HEAR ME I SAID WHY DO YOU STARE A LOT?

Wow you shout alot.

Well are you ready to answer my question.

I just..find you weird.

Don't understand you.

I mean you ..you always so into yourself and don't like talking alot. But right know I can't say. I just dicovered a new You.

Well. I just prefer being nerdy at school.

Why?

Well people don't care about me too much. Well of course Miller.
She likes you. You know that?

I know.

And you haven't left the school yet. (Gasp) sorry are you guys like a thing.

No.

Well I thought you were since you haven't left the school I mean  how do you put up with her?

That's for me to know.

Wait weren't you meant to talk to this Justin guy.

Oh yes thanks for reminding me.

Pause

So shouldn't you be ending the call...im coming Mum

Oh you're obviously busy I thought you needed company. Bye.

Bye.

Beep*beep*beep*

Hey guys sorry for the late update by the way you could stop by at my other story chosen. By the way comment vote and keep in reading to know how things will move from here.

I wanna thank you guys also g or voting though the numbers of vote dropped those who voted thanks so much. And as for the silent reader please come out of your shell and give an a vote. I just want to let you know that your efforts  means alot. Thanks alot everyone.