Chapter 9

Editing has been taking place
            Since first chapter

Jennifer's p.o.v

Few days later

"Jay Jay!!!" I heard someone scream in my ears. "Come on wake up!!" He shouted in my ear.

"That's it" I said as I stood up and chased him down the stairs.

"You can't catch me,I'm too.. ouph" he said as he fell down the stairs and I jumped on him as a triumph smile made way to my face I raised my hand ready to smack him on his face but I felt someone pull me from him.

"Let me at him,let me at him" I growled at whoever dared to hold me back.

"That's enough sweetie" i heard my dad say. So he's the one who dares to touch me.

"Now I think you should prepare for school" my mum said from the kitchen as I looked at the clock .

Two hours early

"You are so dead" I said as I looked at Louis with a smirk on his face. I immediately charged at him forgetting my dad was still holding me back.

I tried to get out of his grip as he walked up the stairs and  three me in the bed.

"Now sweetie sit" he said. As I sat on the bed, he let out a heavy breath and use the opportunity to run downstairs and give Louis a dirty  slap across his face as my father dragged me back upstairs as Louis kept laughing.

My brother was actually used to this as it was a normal thing for me to slap him anytime he made me angry.

I made it to the bathroom and stood as the cold water hit me cooling my nerves. Yes my parents paid for the heater but I prefer using the cold chilled water.

I dried my body with the towel as I dressed myself up in a blue hoodie and jeans with some glasses.

Now dont tell me why am I dressed like a nerd? But the fact is

1. I really like the fact that glasses are so cool.
2. I'm really smart so I dress for it.

3. I realized teachers think people who dress like this are smart so in case of bad grades I can take a make up test since they think I'm supersmart.

The reasons why we do things we do?

As I made my way down the stairs I took my time to eat my cerdal while gmating at Louis from the other side.

Hello from the other side.
Soon I'm gonna rup your eyes.

I sang in my head still glaring at him as I made my way to the car which Louis took me to school in.

I entered the car and continued glaring at him throughout the 15 minutes drive. I was about to make it out of the car as I felt someone tug me back.

I glared at him as he stared  at me. He thought I would give up.

Well think again idiot
I'm not going anywhere

"Seriously?" He said as he srated at me as I glared back too.

"Okay I'm sorry" he said thinking I would forgive him easily. After few minutes of me not forgiving him he sighed.

"Real mature" he said.

I didn't say I wasn't childish

"Ok take care of yourself" he said before  giving me a kiss on the cheek.

I left the car with a triumphant   smile on my face.

Bitch I always win.

I went to my first class 'maths'. I love maths in the morning  do it wasn't a problem.

Soon the bell rang and I went to catering class and that how it went from communication to history. Finally lunah I ate alone like normal. I couldn't risk having a human friend.

Soon it was left with two classes science and gym.

Ughhhh..

Since I have science that meant seeing Zion. Zion I have been ignoring since he lwrt my house.
I walked in as I felt someone burning gaze on me. I looked to see Zion at the far end of the class.

After sitting at my assigned sir I zoned out until i heard project.

I looked up to Mr Fletcher.

"I will chose your project parents for you. Caddie and ally, Prinse and Walter, zion and james-'

Thank Jesus

"-oh I mean Zion and Jenny, Jason and xaiver-" he kept on talking but I zoned out. I just got into a project with a guy I've been ignoring for days. And I can feel his burning gaze on me.

Oh boy

Hey guys I'm sorry for keeping you waiting bu here it is the moment you have been waiting for. Please vote and comment...