chapter 8

Jennifers p.o.v

I looked between my brother and zion as my brother glared at zion. Immediately like a found puppy Zion came and stood  behind me and asked

"Is he your boyfriend cause he's really mad?"  I almost laughed at how he sounded like a child who was getting scolded by his mum.

"Hey I'm  zion" he chirped  to my parents as my parents pulled out their signature fake smile that didnt reach their eyes.

"Jenny here invited me for dinner" he said.

No we didnot

As my parents averted their  gaze to  me.

Oh I'm  so  dead.

"Are we gonna eat, i'm starving?" He said.

Oh Zion you font know what you've gotten me into.

"Yes, let's go" and with that my parents grabbed Zion into the dinning room.

"Seriously jay jay? A human? I mean.. there's blood in the house" he said whispering the last part to make sure Zion didn't here.

"See I only invited him cause  I thought you and our parents weren't going to come home early like last time" I said trying to clarify everything though I didn't invite him.

"We're sorry... For leaving you last time, it just that... there's no reason for what we did" he said feeling guilty. Call me wicked but I was sinversely happy on the effect I had on him. He was always the type to fuss so I used what happened long time ago against him.

I remember the second full moon I witnessed since I was really young during that time since during my first I was still an infant, I grew up drinking blood since my parent didn't know I was half human in till I went for a sleepover at someone's house. My second full moon was when I was three and since I didn't turn Cray Cray they left me. Let's just say a lot of crying happened. 

But seriously I don't know why they are feeling guilty if it was me I would have gotten over it  but since they didn't I decided to use it for my advantage.

An hour later

Zion decided to be superannonying through out but let's say it ended with my brother sniffing his neck during the dinner so I ended with being grounded for Zion misbehaviour and now I'm ignoring parents.

Yay.

If you know what I mean. My life just got worst.

Hey guys just wanna appreciate you for staying around and I wanna give shout outs to  you all for making  this happen like and vote please. ❤❤❤❤