chapter one

1 day
1 week
1 month
.
.
.
.
1 year

Its always been the same for Ink. Day after day night after night he just sits in his room making a cut everyday that passes by, every mistake he makes is one more cut getting added to his collection of scars. He stared at his arms deep in thought 'there's not enough' was the thought he cared for and heared most. As he grabbed is knife he heared a knock at his door followed by one of his teammates voice "ink? Are you ok you've been in there for days" Ink did not respond but slowly walked to his bed and pulled out a white box from under it. He put his hands on both sides picking it up and placing it on his bed before opening it to revile many knives and razors. He placed the knife he held knife Into the box still having fresh blood on it.

Ink sighed and put the top back on and putting back under his bed. He stood back up hearing another knock from his door and his teammates voice again but much more worry in it "Ink please come down me and Blue are very worried about you" Ink stared at the door before responding with his emotionless voice "ok" he heared foot steps begin to walk away and down the stairs. Ink walked to his closet and grabbed some random clothes just a simple gray turtleneck and some black shorts with high socks that went up to his knees, his scarf, and a pair of simple black shorts. He stripped his sleep ware cloths and put on his newly picked one. The turtle neck being something he has had for a long time. his scarf was very long as well when he walked it would drag behind him. He was short non the less Blue being up to his shoulder and Dream being an inch taller.

Ink was, what Dream and Blue liked to call him "the middle child" he didnt really care but to be honest he couldn't even If he wanted to,.sure he had his vials but they were fake he could never really feel. Once Ink was finished he walked to his bathroom that was connected with his room. He opened his cabinet under his sink and pulled out some black bandages. Hes tried the normal cream colored bandages but he found out that they dont stop the blood from seeping threw. He wore black bandages because they stopped the blood so they didnt go threw the bandages and stain his clothes.

He finished putting on the bandages and began his way to his roommates Blue and Dream. Half way down the stairs Ink got jumped on by both Dream and Blue "Ink, you finally came out of your room!" Blue yelled while hugging Ink like his life depended on it "yea" Ink responded no emotion in his voice what-so ever "Ink did you drink your vials today?" "No" Dream sighed as he and Blue let go of Ink helping him stand "Ink we talked about this you have to drink your vials... remember what happened last time you didnt drink them..." Ink remembered but didnt care... he couldn't.

Flash back

Ink, Dream, and Blue sat on the couch Ink had not drank his vials, Dream seemed to notice "hey Ink, you alright?" "Yea" Dream stared into Inks eyes. no color just white dots "Ink I can tell you didnt take your vials, why?" "I don't know" "Ink you know you need those vials to feel you cant just not take them!" "I guess I forgot" "you cant just forget something like that" Ink was starting to get annoyed after ever wordy Dream spilled Ink would more of his anger "Ink I know you didnt just forget please tell me the REAL reason you didnt take them" after that sentence Ink snapped in one swift motion Ink was holding Dream against a wall by his neck "INK WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?" Blue shouted.

Ink looked at Blue then back at Dream pushing him more into the wall "you wanna know why I didnt take my vials huh?" Ink responded pushing Dream more "because I didnt want to simple as that" Dream was loosing consciousness his eyesight slowly fading away "ink please stop! Blue yelled as tears stared streaming down his face "next time keep that mouth of yours SHUT" Ink let go of Dream as he held his neck while breathing heavily Blue ran over to Dream and hugged him Ink walked away towards the front door, opening it and leaving.
End of flash back