xiv

// ZION \\

The sun shining outside let's me know it's at least noon when I reached over in a blind search for my phone.

T👀👑
yoooo
Guess who's back
Wanna grab breakfast with me Z?
I fancy waffles baaad
Helloooo
How are you not awake yet it's 11
Text me when your cute ass wakes up cause
🧇 🧇 🧇

CALEB🤩
Sorry ma😤
My cute ass huh👀
Wanna grab dinner instead?

I stretched out across the bed while waiting for a reply.

T👀👑
B snagged me on my way over!!
Rain check?🥰

CALEB🤩
I thought I was your favourite smh

T👀👑
I...
Don't remember ever saying that

CALEB🤩
WOW
You wrong for that
Stop playin

T👀👑
Only messing Z
I'll pop over w Brandon when we're back & I'm all yours

CALEB🤩
Word
Can't wait

// TEDDY \\

"Who's making you cheese this hard? I know it's not the açai bowl" The boy with glasses smirks knowingly when I look up from my phone. I roll my eyes "Z only just woke up and managed to text me back about breakfast" I inform him. "Yeah we stayed in studio late last night. Inspiration hit I guess" I nod. We finish are food, not without his constant teasing of me about his band mate, and head out to do some shopping. "I just need to pop into LV for like a second to sign off on some display pieces.." B nods in understanding as I guide us in that direction. "Where are you off to next? If you're allowed to say" he prods. "I'm actually working mostly from home for now. Most of my projects leading up to the summer are based in or around LA" I respond, walking into the store. While Brandon wanders off onto the shop floor I make my way to the back. "It looks great, thank you Char. Just make sure to replace the accessories which aren't silver" the store manager nods to my comment and we bid each other goodbye. Brandon finds me by the till, "ready?" He nods. "Let's go find some fire fits" we both laugh and make our way.

TEDDYBROWNZ just made a post!

>>>

>>>

[liked by EDWINHONORET and thousands of others]

TEDDYBROWNZ // "hangs out with @BRANDONARREAGA once" \\

BRANDONARREAGA we snapped
EDWINHONORET whole fit🔥🔥🔥
ZIONKUWONU damn ma
ZIONKUWONU we corrupting you
THEAUSTINPORTER^where did u learn these big words
ZIONKUWONU^ I'll fight ur bitchass
user1 imagine pulling off everything like this😫
hater you like every basic LA hoe now huh
PMBEAN I didn't know I needed these friendships until now
PMBEAN I LIvE
TEDDYHOODDREAMZ This Zion guy stays in your comments huh👀
ZIONKUWONU^and what about it
TEDDYBROWNZ^😮

After a successful afternoon of shopping and with a backseat of bags we were on our way to the boy's house."so..you wanna talk about it?" Brandon asked, turning down the music. "You and Zion.." he clarifies at my confused expression. "I'm..not sure what you're asking" I  raise an eyebrow and play with my hands in the passenger seat. "You two are just close is all" he raises his hands as if in defeat. "You and I are close" - "it's not the same...I didn't catch a flight for you" he points out, seemingly all too happy with himself. I ponder it for a minute. "Just...think about why you let him be beside you when you basically run away to get away from everything and everyone in LA" he adds. "YOO this is my song" he then shouts and turns the music back up. We spend the rest of the way singing our hearts out to Summer Walker.

Once I drop my bags off, I head over to the PM house. Why am I nervous?? The door is open before I can knock and I'm engulfed by a pair of long arms. "Missed me?" my tone is light as Z lays his chin on top of my head, I feel him nod. "Hey Teddy girl! Whats up?" It's Edwin that interrupts our friendly love fest and I move away from Zion's chest. "You know, busy as always, making time for my favourite neighbours though" He laughs as the dreadhead gives me a look. "Ma we're basically your only neighbours" - "details" I wave my hand around. "Where are the others?". "Brandon is in his room waiting for Maggie, Austin is out and I have no idea about Nick" Ed answers me. I nod and turn to the taller boy "What do you wanna do for the rest of the day?" he shrugs. "Movies? We can postmate some food" He offers when we hear a groan. "No more postmates, I want real food" Ed protests. "Funny you thought you were invited" I slap Z lightly for his comment, to which he turns to me with an innocent smile. "What ma? "Stop being rude to your bandmates". I ponder the situation, "we could cook something?" I offer and we finally come to an agreement, the shorter boy more enthusiastic than the other. I nudge Zion on our way to the kitchen and he smiles whilst rolling his eyes. "So much for having you all to myself" he grumbles.

[how bad is it so far guyssss]