xxxx

//TEDDY\\

The excitement ripples through her body, an on going tornado of impatience and happiness in balance. The luggage area was frustratingly busy but she eventually emerged from the gate, eyes searching for a familiar face. "B!!" I run towards the four eyed boy, lunging into his arms unceremoniously. "I missed you" the words were whispered honestly before we made our way through the airport. "Z is going to freak" the brunette exclaimed, "honestly he's been such a moody asshole without you around lately, I think the distance has been really hard on him" he adds on as an afterthought. "Him and I both" I confess, mind drifting to an achingly familiar face of sharp edges but soft smiles and deep eyes. Brandon's hand waving in front of my face cuts that daydream short. "We're here" he informs, pulling me out of the Uber quickly. "Sorry I'm just excited, you know I love surprises" is his explanation at the sight of my exasperated look. Once we made our way through the maze of the backrooms in the venue I paused outside an unmarked door, the boys voices mixing within earshot as they shouted over one another. The sight beyond the door resembled a zoo. "I'm JUST saying you could post once in a while" Edwin groaned in return to Nick's defensiveness. "I don't see you moaning at Z and he only stays active to let it be known how fine he thinks his girl is" the Italian complained loudly. "The fuck you gotta involve me for with your single ass" Z retorted from his spot on a chair. "And what about it? She stays fire" he adds on, spinning on his seat. "Thanks, you're not too bad yourself" I add my two cents, already tired of their bickering. The dread head spins in the direction of the entrance in surprise, falling off the chair in the process. My worry for my boyfriend is interrupted when Austin makes his way to greet me, arms spread for a hug until he's pushed to the side and Zion is inches away. His arms lift my smaller body to meet his greater height, a blinding smile on his face. "How are you here" his shocked tone earns a series of laughter. "I missed you so I did my thing and made time" I shrug, arms wrapping around his shoulder when he squeezes our bodies as close as humanly possible. His head finds its place to the familiar spot under my chin, arms tightening slightly in their embrace. "You gonna let us say hey orrr" - "nah" he interrupts Nick stubbornly. "Get you your own" Z adds before I'm hauled out of the changing room and into the hallway. "Let's head back to your hotel before soundcheck" he pulls me in close as we make our way out. "Fuck yeah, I can't wait to just hold you ma" the words make my heart flutter. "I had something else in mind but whatever you want" my tone is innocent as we hail a cab. Zion's arms pull me back against him lightly, "just want you, like all the time" the confession sends my heart back into a frenzy as we seat ourselves in the back of a cab. "I love you" my hand squeezes his in reassurance.

"What do you mean you won't be home?" Zion's tone carries his frustration while I lay back in exasperation, "Harry Styles personally selected me to oversee his collaboration, what was I supposed to say to the man?" I groan, voice muffled by the pillows and bed sheets we were previously entangled in. "I just thought you would run these things past me" my boyfriend confesses, still storming around the hotel room. "I'm telling you now" - "after you've already made the decision to be gone for who knows how long once I finally come back from tour" I groan, pulling on strands of hair. "Do you hear yourself Z? I don't try and control what moves you make for your career, why are you attempting to limit mine? You already knew about my schedule back when we were just friends." The tall boy finally sits down on the other half of the bed. "That was before I fell in love with you and grew some balls to do something about it. Now...it just gets harder every time" the confession softens my exterior, blood no longer simmering. His outstretched hand interlaces with one of my own, "You can come stay for a while, I'll organise my schedule around it. We'll do all the cliche lovers spots and things I know you secretly get soft for" I joke, cuddling into his side. The disagreement is soon forgotten, our worries expressed in gentler voices, hands intertwined under the covers. When Z jumps into the shower some hours later I pause my getting ready routine, zoning out in front of the mirror. Should I be worried about the amount of miscommunication? The scene from earlier hauntingly familiar in tone to a ghost of the past I never wanted to consciously revisit, especially with Zion. I swallow the thought, mind running into overdrive whenever I'm not focused on designs and materials or the boy himself. "Ready?" arms wrap around me from behind, warmth spreading at the shallow breath hitting that certain spot on my neck. "Always" we smile at each other in the reflection, hands held tightly as we emerge from the room to meet the others. Everything was fine, so why wouldn't the lump in my throat go away?

 Everything was fine, so why wouldn't the lump in my throat go away?

[liked by EDWINHONORET and thousands of others]

TEDDYBROWNZ //I see it, I like it, I want it, I catch a last minute 6 hour flight to be in his arms for a few hours (tagged:@ZIONKUWONU)\\

THEAUSTINPORTER that's not how that song goes T
User876 ugh adopt me PLEASe
THEREALNICKMARA ion...see anyone??
BRANDONARREGA^same
ZIONKUWONU^yall annoying
TEDDYKUWONUDREAMZ ugh I'm so soft for this relationship🥺🥺
ASHTONIRIWIN^me too
ELLEIVY^me three
User345 Calum who? We don't know him