xxxviii

//ZION\\

"...and then she had a whole ass fit going do you know who I am and...what are you goofing for?" I watched Teddy wave her hands around animatedly, retelling her experience of some model casting. The smile on my face widening with time as I stretched across the hotel bed could tiredly. "Whatcha mean?" My voice is laced in mock offence. "You're doing that thing where you're smiling all goofy and probably  have no idea what I'm saying" she accuses, pouting adorably. "Just love you is all peaches" I confess, her smile on the other side of the screen growing just as bright. "I hate that I haven't seen you in weeks" she returns, hands nervously ruffling through bed sheets. "Hey..." I wait until she's looking up, "it wasn't your choice, sometimes our passions are just gonna get in the way" my voice is somewhat even. "You can come visit as soon as you're done being a hotshot in Florence" my reassurance is met with a grimace. "Z...I'm going straight to Paris" my reaction matches her own face expression. "I uh....you know I met Harry here right? Well he liked my work and wants me to oversee the design he's collaborating on" Teddy explains, a sorry expression on her face. "I'm...proud of you ma" I let her know after sifting through the different emotions and words I choose to leave out for both our sakes. The conversation comes to a lull when there's a knock on T's door. She disappeared from the room for a short while, a number of voices heard in the background followed by my girl running back into the room excitedly. "Z!! Some of the team have surprised me so we're gonna go out for some drinks and dinner" she shuffles around the room hurriedly, trying on different clothes. I watch her with fondness before it clicks that our time is being cut short. "I'll leave you to it peaches, stay safe and text me yeah" T sends some kisses towards the screen while sorting her hair out, "okay, love you" the call disconnects with that. I sigh, rolling onto my back to stare at the ceiling, this just doesn't get easier.

TEDDYBROWNZ just posted!

[liked by ZIONKUWONU and thousands of others]

TEDDYBROWNZ //I could've married this pasta\\

ZIONKUWONU if i pulled you closer would u mind
TEDDYBROWNZ^no grinding keep it pg13 on this page
MAGGIELINDMANN I could marry u
TEDDYBROWNZ^done
BRANDONARREAGA^^behave
TEDDYKUWONUDREAMZ ugh YOURE SO PRETTy
^liked by ZIONKUWONU and others!
HARRYSTYLES look forward to working with you again!
USer896^ ;78:&;&;£ ARE u GUYs seeing this
ZIONKUWONU mans stay testing me

PEACHES🍑❣️
I€&£ liv u
💝💝💝

ZION🥺💜
You're adorable
Wait
How drunk are you ma

PEACHES🍑❣️
NOT the poinT
Imma voice dictate this shut
You're SO at the active
Attractive
And fungi and sweet
We should mate
DATE

ZION🥺💜
Peaches
Wait you like me for my personality?

PEACHES🍑💝
I know
I was surprised too

ZION🥺💜
Smh I wanna break up u keep playing with my heart

PEACHES🍑❣️
WE were dating?!?
SIRI tell him I love him

ZION🥺💜
I'm just playing
I love you
Get home safe and look after yourself yeah

PEACHES🍑❣️
Harry is just gettin me a taxi now
Text you when I get in

ZION🥺💜
Riiiight...
Are you home yet??
Helloooooo

[7 missed calls from ZION🥺💜]

[liked by TEDDYBROWNZ and thousands of others]

ZIONKUWONU //in my zone, mindin my business\\

FAN31 impregnate me pls
RANDOM567 your girl a 1D fan?
TEDDYKUWONUDREAMZ why has our girl not commented yet tho

[comments have been disabled]