xxxxii

ZIONKUWONU's story:

TEDDYBROWNZ feed:

>>>

[liked by ZIONKUWONU and thousands of others]

TEDDYBROWNZ // bisous from me and mine.  favourite place and favourite person\\

[comments have been disabled by the user]

//ZION

It took roughly one night for Z to figure out why this was considered the city of love, his girl sitting across from him at the cafe she kept raving about over the phone. A meek 24 hours in a foreign city where he didn't speak their language or even got their customs. It felt right when your company somehow resembles home more than the four walls and brothers you've lived with for the last three years. Teddy was...well, everything, he realised. Fame, fans, even the music dimmed in comparison and that might just be his downfall. The end, ironically, began in New York, which would suck for both parties, the previous memories were going to be tainted, the trust revoked, love partially shattered.

"Are you okay?" Teddy's voice was gentle, he didn't think there could be a single selfish inkling in her body, he would know, he'd explored every inch of skin at leisure and she had let him. That won't be the case for much longer. He blinked the shattering thought away, finally looking her in the eyes, "yeah, just thinking." his confession loaded. "Hmm..what about?" their hands linked as he pulled her up. "You, I'm always thinking about you" the girl smiled brightly and the guilt weighed even heavier on him. This is my chance, I should say something. She deserves to hear about it from me. "Look!! there's the cute vintage store I was telling you about, let's go. They had some hoodies I thought you might like. " the moment was gone with that as he let her smaller hand drag him in the desired direction. Zion pushed his guilt aside, focused on what could possibly be the last moments she'd let him within vicinity, close enough to touch, smell her signature perfume and hear the unfiltered laugh she confessed to hating one night under covers, but he loved, so much. What the fuck have I done?

PEACHES❣️
Is it bad that I miss you already

Z💋
Baby
I've only gone to grab those pastries you like from across the street
My flight isn't for another 12 hours

PEACHES ❣️
I know
It's terrifying

Z💋
What is?

PEACHES❣️
Missing someone before they're even gone
I think you're half of me somehow

Z💋
Elevators too slow, I'm taking the stairs rn
I'm so in love with you
You have no idea