xxxvi

//ZION\\

PEACHES🍑❣️
I rly want a cheeseburger

ZaDDY💝
What you mean
We're vegetarian in this household
Mine is the only meat u like

PEACHES🍑❣️
Imagine...
Having a boyfriend who says cute thing
Can't relate
Just wanted a cheeseburger

ZaDDY💝
Ok BET
Well I want
To cuddle
And hold your hand in public
And call you mine forever

PEACHES🍑❣️
I don't care what you want
I want a veggie cheeseburger

ZaDDY💝
You sure are bold for someone who doesn't even reach my shoulders

"T doing her work putting you on blast again?" Nick jokes, leaning over my shoulder as I sulk in the studio. The others laughing at my pain. "Z needs someone who will knock him off his pedestal once in a while" they continue to joke at my expense, Brandon adding his two cents. "This shit is fire guys, i can't wait to start performing it live" Edwin, thankfully changes the subject. I find myself smiling, nodding in agreement at the prospect of tour. "Yeah me too, it's gonna be hard being away from Maggie though" B confesses. "Yeah I get you, what about you and your girl Z? Prepared for it?" He asks and the smile instantly drops off my face. "Actually...we haven't really spoken about it yet" i mutter, scratching my head nervously. "But you have told her, right?" Brandon pushes. "It just hasn't come up!" I sound defensive even to myself. "Hey it's cool, we don't leave for like another month." Austin jumps to my defence. "Plus T will probably have her own work trips to worry about" he adds on. We wrap up within a few hours and head home.

T is getting off the phone when I let myself in, "great, my assistant will be in contact with you shortly to work out the finer details. Me too, bye" she says her goodbyes. "I'm leading the new Gucci campaign!!" Her joy is infectious as I lift her small body in the air, twirling around. "I'm so proud of you baby" I say when we fall onto the sofa. "I'm going to fly out to Florence to start planning in two weeks in preparation for fashion week." She continues to ramble, my heart drops slightly. "Wait, for how long?" I interrupt, T purses her lips while in thought. "I'm not sure, probably a week or two. We have to review pieces, short list models to represent the campaign, start promotion and planning" she lists off, excitement still vibrant in her voice. I admire her so obviously in her element for a hot minute, before I swallow harshly and suck up my nerves. "They boys and I are going on tour" she pauses shortly. "That's amazing Z!! You're going to have the best time" the petite brunette exclaims, smiling up at me, head propped up on my chest. "It starts in August" I confess, the news halts her moving around. "That's...soon. Why did they tell you on such a short notice?" Her eyebrows are adorably furrowed in confusion. I shrug, "We...I've known for a while, just didn't want to ruin our summer" I confess. Teddy groans, sitting up from her place on my chest. She rubs her eyelids in a clear display of frustration, "I fly out in three days Z. When's...what day do you leave?" She asks calmly. "Three weeks today" my voice is almost a whisper. "Okay..." T exhales, "and for how long?" The question comes out flatly. "Two months" I admit, before pulling her back into my chest despite protests. "We'll work it out, you can visit whenever you get time off and I'll plan my days off around you" I offer hopefully, hands rubbing around her lower back gently. Her body melts into mine and I feel her nod slowly. "Yeah...it'll work out" I continue, trying to reassure both her and myself with those words.