xx

// TEDDY \\

The last few weeks have been amazing. Staying in LA motivated me to finish the last few bits around the house, even if it meant professional phone calls at odd hours. I felt like I could afford to let myself decide on this time for myself, sleeping in, relaxing by the pool or bothering the boys while they're in the studio. I've come to accept them as a permanent fixture in my life at this point, one tall neighbour in particular. Though I didn't allow myself to dig deeper as to why, much like right now. I let myself in the boys house with the keys they so generously and dramatically gifted me a few days back. Knowing they were still in the studio I made my way to the kitchen with the intent to make something for when they finally get back. Some time later there was a pot of pasta to feed an entire family on the counter, climbing the stairs I made my way into Zion's room and made myself comfortable in his bed, waiting for the boys to get back. Distinct shouts and a slamming door woke me up slightly but refusing to wake up, I turned away from the noise and continued to drift off again. "I'll find her" the declaration is followed by a single set of footsteps moving closer. The bed dips behind me but I pay it no mind in my grumpy attempts to fall back asleep. "Come on baby girl, you haven't seen me all day" his tone is teasing as he gently rubs my back. I huff and turn around to face the culprit "five more minutes". Zion nods, laughing then proceeds to  climb in and get comfortable under the covers besides me. "I'm not gonna let up the opportunity to cuddle" he clarifies when I pull a confused face, pulling me in close in his arms. "How was your day ma?" He only hears indistinguishable grumbles in response as my head buries deeper in his neck. "ZION have you found T? I want to ask for her hand in marriage!!" Nick stumbles through the door, my brows furrow in surprise and I feel Z's arm tighten their hold around my waist. "Stop playing before I fuck you up" he declares, I poke my head up as his body covers the entirety of my smaller frame in bed. "I'll take my chances. Teddy girl, you either marry me or give me the recipe for that pasta" the Italian boy exclaims, standing near the edge of the bed. I pretend to think about it, which causes Zion's head to snap in my direction, his eyes squinted in pretend anger. "I'll airdrop you the recipe later" I declare at last, falling back beside the dread head. There's an exaggerated sound of disappointment from somewhere in the room, "leave the dreams to the studio next time yeah" is Zion's final comment as he wraps himself around me and we hear an exit. "Come on, let's eat before they finish it all" I begin to shuffle around after a minute, My words are met by loud protests. A few minutes later, once Zion is satisfied we make our way downstairs.

Later into the evening, I find myself frantically getting ready, throwing items of clothing around the room. "Stop stressing ma, you will look good in whatever you throw on' Zion attempts to calm me while scrolling through his phone on my bed. "I would've had more time to get ready if you didn't distract me every time I put a makeup brush anywhere near my face or..you know, if you TOLD me about this party a little earlier than twenty minutes ago" I point out, finally deciding on a simple black dress.
"What do you think?" My question is followed my a spin as I exit the bathroom. When there's no response I look up at the boy who's staring intensely. "You're not leaving my side all night. If someone tries something with you just let a guy know and I'll set them straight" he declares. I roll my eyes and hand him my phone "yes dad, now take some cute picture and get my good side pleaaase" he only shakes his head and grabs the phone "so all of your sides then".

TEDDYBROWNZ just made a post!

>>>

>>>

[liked by CALUMHOOD and millions of others]

TEDDYBROWNZ // I know you ain't wanna let nobody get close but I won't let nobody else inside your clothes 📸@ZIONKUWONU \\

ASHTONIRWIN txt me back pls
TEDDYBROWNZ^^we can grab lunch tomorrow instead pls
PMER they FUCKING fucking huh
ZIONKUWONU howww did you hear about THAT song
TEDDYBROWNZ^ your fans are resourceful oops
BRANDONARREAGA foreal we should release this
^PRETTYMUCHLUV and thousands of others liked this!
THEAUSTINPORTER appreciate the promo but why those lyrics exactly👀👀 hmm
EDWINHONORET^zeddy lives
TEDDYBROWNZ^^y'all wildin, come pick us up now plsss
TEDDYHOODDREAMZ he's taking her pics, they're clearly together rn, I feel like I'm betraying Cal but this cuuute
TEDDYHOODDREAMZ RJTOPRK NVM cal just liked
^CALBDE and thousands of others liked this comment!

[the photo attached is a hint for the next chapter👀 don't hate me lmao]