xxxi

TEDDYBROWNZ just posted to her story!

>>>

TEDDYBROWNZ just posted!

>>>

[liked by ZIONKUWONU and thousands of others]

TEDDYBROWNZ //comfy pastels in Sam Fran, check out the @LOUIVUITTONxFILA collection out now\\

ASHTONIRWIN miss u best friend
LUKEHEMMINGS bring us a souvenir🤓
BRANDONARREAGA 💿💿💿💿
ARREAGALUV ^why u like this
MAGGIELINDMANN ^^honestly
RANDO I'm from SF, you should hmu😏 grab a drink or something ma
ZIONKUWONU ^she's good bro
RANDO ^you don't own her BRo

[comments have been limited by the user]

ZIONKUWONU just added a post!

>>>

[liked by ASHTONIRWIN and thousands of others]

ZIONKUWONU//views in San Fran\\

TEDDYHOODDREAMZ guess it's time I change my @ huh
CEDDY nah they've not confirmed anything
USR56^ yall wildin, they're on this trip w the rest of the boys and their friends
PMLUV imagine if everyone just minded their own business
HERE4TEDDY Teddy would confirm if they were together lol

//ZION\\

I scrolled leisurely through my comments, laughing and rolling my eyes in equal parts in reaction. Until my head became slightly scrambled, circulating around the fact that Teddy hasn't confirmed our relationship. Was she ashamed of me? I halted that train of thought. We've both enjoyed our privacy in this, I reasoned. Except, I no longer wanted to keep it on the dl, I realised, I wanted to claim her publicly, let everyone know. With that motivation, I scrambled off the bed and went in search of her around the rented apartment, eventually finding the brunette on the balcony. She was laughing with Brandon, I ignored the irrational sting restricting my chest, I knew they were just friends. He looks more like her ex though. "Hey Z" her smile was bright, once she noticed me by the door. "Mind if I steal her?" My body automatically travelled closer to her vicinity, a natural pull I haven't ever really denied since our first meeting. B nodded his head, smirking at us as he left. We spent a minute quietly admiring, her the sunset and myself her profile. My words broke the silence "I want to make this official". Her head titled in confusion, "I thought we already were?" She replies, tone laced in humour. I shake my head, frustration increasing lightly at her casual approach. "I mean like for this to be real, let everyone know" T interrupts me "I don't get you. We are real, everyone who matters already knows that". I groan lightly, moving away from her familiar body warmth, "you're not hearing me. I just want this" I wave between us "to be public knowledge. "You know I'm not about sharing every aspect of my life like that. I do enough of it without broadcasting my relationship status to the world" her voices finally matches my frustration. "If you were ashamed of me you could've just said so" I mutter. "I don't know what you what from me Caleb" she groans, rubbing her eyes tiredly. "For us to be an actual, normal relationship." My words emphasise, gradually rising in volume. "This has been a real relationship to me. You didn't even have to ask me to be yours, I just was. And I'm fine with that, thought you were mine too and that's all either of us needed. Didn't realise you needed validation from strangers who don't know shit about us" she finally responded in similar anger, my blood boiling beneath my skin as her points reach me. Her words are valid, they should be enough. I know that, my hands itching in their place for her body and physical reassurance already. Instead, I let the pettiness outweigh whatever rational thoughts began to stem, "you didn't hide Calum. So what makes me less worth it" my words sting, both of us feeling their effect. They burn on their way out, Teddy's expression forming into shock quickly followed by a certain cold calmness I've never seen on her, it sends an unpleasant shiver down my spine. "Fuck you Caleb. This isn't about him, this relationship is meant to be just the two of us, no Calum or thousands of your fans or my followers. I'm sorry that's clearly not good enough for you" she says, volume drastically quieter in comparison to a few minutes earlier. I grab her arm as she attempts to storm past me before I'm shaken off and she's gone, the front door slamming behind her. The insinuation of a certain statement she left unsaid haunts us both, that she's not enough. My hands form into fists, body numb whilst blood trickles down the knuckles and there's a hole in the plaster beside me.