Chapter 6: Original Plot

Media: https://pin.it/3NegdNU

---

If she was still QQ, she would never have imagined meeting her own written character in person.

That should have been a crazy thing. One that only happened in the fantasies of delusional writers.

Now that she happened to be in this situation, she could only laugh.

The Fate of Nuo Ying Su (TFNYS) was written because she got tired of reading novels. Carrying her frustrations on unfinished or half-assed stories, she wrote her own.

Writing came naturally for her. Once she had a pen and notebook in hand, the letters and words would automatically be transferred.

What once was a past-time  became a fleeting distraction to her own world.

It wasn't an escape though.

It was merely a 'time-out.'

Not even once did she show her face. Up to the last moment, she was the faceless author of twenty-some books full of beautiful heartaches and pains.

But TFNYS was different.

It was her only story that had hope in it and carried that hope until the end.

Hong Chun remembered writing Si Hai's character to be extremely loyal to the point of stupidity.

Now that she met him, she found him to be just like how she described him in her book.

He even kept the name Jiang Ming gave him despite being forsaken by this master of his.

Yes, Jiang Ming named an orphan 'Dead Child' to constantly remind him that without his master, he was nothing.

What Hong Chun couldn't understand was how Jiang Ming never discovered Si Hai's peculiarity.

It was one of the loopholes she was trying to fix before but couldn't find how. Maybe the loophole had a real reason in this world.

That side-villain's true identity...

This novel's plot was pretty simple as this was the first one she as QQ ever finished.

A girl from the modern era, Nuo Ying Su would transmigrate to a world which had similar traits as Ancient China.

From there, she would meet several people who couldn't tolerate her Mary Sue existence. They would all try to bring her down a notch.

But she would be saved either by her own wit and strength or by the borrowed hands of those who claimed to love her.

Like all stories of this genre went, there was a happy ending. Among Nuo Ying Su's suitors, she would only accept her one true pair who was the Second Prince of Han, Long Yi Ran.

Together, they would fight for the throne.

They would face sorrow and pain with each other. And their bond would get stronger and stronger after every trial that they passed.

This storyline was the norm but readers were suckers for this kind of development.

The OTP's last hurdle was the evil son of the Prime Minister.

Jiang Ming was an ambitious youth who wanted the throne for his clan. His father also supported this as their family had been attempting to revolt for a few generations already.

This time, their courage rose as Jiang Ming's aunt became a favored consort in the Imperial Harem. A pearl in the Emperor's eyes.

Another factor that spurned him to hate the male lead was he fancied Nuo Ying Su.