five

F I V E :

oak_rivers

Liked by harrisonstiles, joeseph

Liked by harrisonstiles, joeseph.marrow and 421 others

oak_rivers playing the blues of kings, sure looks better now.

View all comments
harrisonstiles The Clash listener = legend
oak_rivers haha, someone with taste!
joeseph.marrow Death or glory, just another story
oak_rivers death or glory, just another story. yes lad haha
harper_daviesnok1 You're so pretty!
oak_rivers nawh stapp it

Harrison closed the Instagram app and stared out of his window, overlooking the foggy skies as he was yet again on his way to New York. He saw the picture of the blue-haired girl and longed for another conversation like he did with her. He wishes he could stay in contact with her and her band because he thoroughly enjoyed their music; they stood up for what they believed and weren't afraid to use their platform to do so.

"What's wrong with you, you've had a face like a smacked arse since we boarded?" Eoin's thick accent spoke to Harrison, the brunette turned to him and sighed.

"Nothing, I'm just tired." He said flatly, it was moderately the truth, he was tired, he'd been awake since three in the morning.

"I don't believe you fella. I've known you what? Six years, this isn't your tired attitude," Eoin said sternly, he worried for his client, he was such a down to earth guy, who would do anything for anyone, he hated seeing him upset.

"I just wish I didn't have to go back to work so soon, you know? I love it, but I miss my family and friends too much," He said to the blonde-haired man to his right in a jokey tone, although he was being exceptionally serious. His sister, Isabelle was seventeen and despite her being younger she was very overprotective of him; if she saw any hate being thrown his way in the media she'd have the final say.

"I understand kid, I miss my kids too but the quicker we get it done, the quicker it's over. . ." Eoin said sympathy lacing his tone, ever since he's known Harrison he's always been a very family orientated person so he understood completely how hard it was for him to be away from them for such extended periods.

"I know," Harrison responded slowly and looked back out of the window.

"Look on the bright side, by mid-March the filming will be done, probably even before that and then you have a full four months without the sodding cameras," Eoin told the truth then joked lightheartedly making Harrison smile a little. 

Belle
Don't be a wanker.

Harrison
What've I done?

Belle
Getting upset

Harrison
I haven't been getting upset

Belle
Harri, I've known you all my life, I know what you're like

Harrison
It's not my fault