forty

F O R T Y :

isabelle_stiles

Liked by oak_rivers, harrisonstiles and 1,582 others

isabelle_stiles 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘪𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘪𝘴, 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘣𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘶𝘱 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘵.

View all comments
harrisonstiles Mum will have a field day when she sees this caption, tut tut.
isabelle_stiles it's a song you plonker, you know for the band we're seeing tonight. . .
harrisonstiles I don't recall
isabelle_stiles of course, you don't. smh 🤦🏻‍♀️

In the end, the youngest Stiles siblings decided to take her brother for more than one reason. One, she didn't have any friends who liked the band and who she'd feel comfortable going to a gig with. Two, his name was on the tickets so it'd make their entrance an easier one. Three, she wanted to spend more time with him because they had similar music tastes and she knew he liked STRINGS. Four, he would be more lenient about letting her drink an alcoholic beverage than if she took her mum or dad.

She was wearing a black boob tube top with a black hoodie and some black ripped mom jeans with a silver chain on them. She'd applied some natural looking makeup and straightened her hair a little so she looked more presentable. Harrison wore an artistically painted drop-shoulder white shirt with some black trousers that rolled up at the cuffs, he didn't bother dressing up too much just his casual attire.

Currently, the pair, along with hundreds of others were all queuing outside of the venue ready to go in and see, assuming one of their favourite bands. The doors were set to open in around fifteen minutes, they had standing tickets and hoped they would get somewhere near the front because who doesn't want barricade at a gig?

"Excuse me," A deep voice asked from behind the Stiles siblings. Politely, the pair of them turned around to be greeted by a tall boy, around Belle's age with mid-parting hair and a cool sense of fashion. "You don't happen to know who the support is do you? I've forgot," He smiled sweetly as he asked the pair, Harrison didn't answer because he saw the slight tinge of red on his sisters' cheeks and thought he'd allow her to answer the guy who she clearly liked the look of.

"Erm. . . I believe it's Oscar Whinchester and The Blue," She smiled acting as if she didn't know but she did and she was looking forward to the full line up, she just felt a surge of nerves because the guy in front of her was insanely handsome and had great music taste by the looks of it.

"Ah, cheers," He thanked smiling too, his dimples showing, which made Belle find him even more attractive—shitting hell, she felt like she was in a fan fiction book.

"No problem," Belle finalised the conversation then turned around with the tinge still on her cheeks and an amused smirk on her brothers, who nudged her teasingly afterwards.