seventy-two

S E V E N T Y - T W O :
ᴛʀɪɢɢᴇʀ ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ: ᴀʙᴜsᴇ

"You think you're cool because you're going out with some famous fucking 'actor' in a show that nobody gives a shit about?" He sneered, his teeth gritted tightly together as he towered over the girl. He used his fingers in quotations when he said Harrison's occupation, she was trying to stand her ground, but she was a mess, she was trying to contain her shaking but it was useless, he got a rush from her quivers. That was the most disgusting thing she found about him, he enjoyed it.

"I don't think I'm cool," She answered back, barely a squeak, he didn't know Harrison "And he is a great actor," She said more firmly, he had no right to diss Harrison, he didn't know him, thank god. What Oak knew though was that he was a thousand times a better man than he was, basically every man she knew was a better man than he was, not that it was that hard to believe.

He scoffed out a forced laugh and placed his tongue on his top back teeth to add to his strength, usually, when he did that action it wasn't going to end well for her, she kind of had a shield for herself now, she was so used to this that it barely hurt her anymore, she just took hit after hit. She had thought that she'd get killed by him one day, she thought she was going to die every time this happened but in actuality, she wasn't that lucky--she didn't want to die, she just saw it as being easier for her if she did than having to go through this all of the time.

Realistically, she could just go to the police, but she'd always feared that it'd end worse than it started, she feared that they wouldn't believe her, she feared that if she went, she'd tell her story with every detail she could remember, which was nearly everything, they'd listen, then they'd question David and let him free for insignificant evidence even though she had a full folder of pictures of what he'd done. She'd kept the photos for when she was ready to come forward, she kept them so she had evidence but she was still scared.

"You're a fucking stupid fat mess," He complimented, grabbing his daughters hair and lowering his face to her level, his eyes travelled down her face with disgust behind the dark pupils, his grip tightened and his smile widened. It wasn't a nice smile like you'd give someone who you were related to, it was one full of loathe and ire, he wanted to hurt her. "He doesn't like you, he's way too good-looking for someone like you, he's using you to get what he wants, how could anyone like you?" He taunted still holding onto her hair, making sure he looked at her in her eyes so he could see what he was doing, he did it so he could see all the pain slideshow through her irises.

Honestly, Oak rather it was her than Kathrine and her kids, she'd rather he beat the shit out of her than Kathrine, she'd rather take every single ounce of anger he had than letting it be directed to her.

"I keep telling you this, Oak, but you just don't seem to be getting the hint. . ." He trailed off, still with loathe in his tone and still with his grotty hand wrapped in her hair. "Everyone you know would be better off if you were dead, so why don't you just fucking die?" He gritted his teeth again, his fist now colliding with her abdomen, she tried not to make a noise but it hurt, like always. She acted like it didn't hurt because it was easier than acting like it did, she didn't have a shield even though she said she did, every hit hurt more than the first because she could feel his acrimony.

"I don't wanna die," She replied, her voice bolder than she hoped it'd be, he burst out into laughter again, his fist colliding with her abdomen again, he was remorseless.

"You should, I would if I looked like you," He chuckled again and then grabbed hold of her face and clenched it together "You're disgusting, every single inch of you is unlovable," He added, his words cutting like sharpened knives but she was used to it so the sharpness wasn't as dagger-like anymore, it was more like a prick--ironic, it's what her dad was. . .