sixty-two

S I X T Y - T W O :

ᴍɪɴᴏʀ ᴛʀɪɢɢᴇʀ ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ: ᴀʙᴜsᴇ 

When the friends and sister caught wing of what was going on they all cheered ecstatically and in shock because of their reaction everyone's attention was on the two twenty-year-old's kissing on the dance floor. Ajay was over the moon because he too could see just from Instagram comments that they were made for each other and cheered a yes bro. Tom, Oaks brother was not in the slightest bit happy about what he was seeing, the last thing he wanted to witness was his fucking baby sister snogging some guy but he didn't act on his instinct to go over there and pull them apart because if she was happy then that was his top priority.

Louise was fairly confused because her daughter hadn't mentioned her having a boyfriend so to see her kiss someone, like how the two were, very passionately, was quite the shock to the system. She was very glad that most parents of her family didn't allow anyone below sixteen come her tonight because it wasn't a very child friendly sight. Sure, they weren't actually doing anything inappropriate but it was the last thing she wanted to see, it was the last thing anyone wanted to see yet everyone was fixated on the two people kissing, it was like they were watching a play or film; it was quite the show.

The red disco lights that were all over the ceiling flashed to the rhythm of the music adding to the overall atmosphere, they kept changing colour every so often. "There's no fucking way they're gonna be able to stay apart for the rest of the night now, I'm surprised their lips aren't glued together," Tom's Australian accent spoke to the people he was around as they too watched what was going on. He felt happy and proud of his friend for finally growing some balls and making a move on the girl who he'd been underlyingly flirting with since the day they met on social media even if it wasn't obvious.

The full of Harrison's cast members were all rooting for him and were overjoyed by the fact that he'd come to realisation that he did want what everyone could see, with Oak.

They were all also due to go to New York in four days from this day to begin the music video for The Blue's song 'Whisper' that was going to be used as part of the third series of Self-Indulgence; this was a massive publicity thing for the band, the show was huge, globally. They all felt so honoured to be given an opportunity like this one, it didn't even feel real.

The band had sent their ideas to the crew of the show so they could get the locations sorted for what they wanted, they already had permission to use a lot of the places that The Blue had hoped to use, they'd wrote 'if possible' to every single idea they had jotted down, which amused the crew, anything was possible in their eyes if one put their mind to it. Their ideas were also very cool and would probably look really good, on the first few days of their return to New York the cast would be looking over what their characters had to do, they too were all very excited, it was nice to do something different yet the same, none of them had ever filmed a music video with their prime characters attributes so it was going to be fun.

With hesitance Oak pulled away from the kiss slightly, she could still taste the small amount of alcohol he'd consumed on her tongue and the feeling of his lips lingered on her own. She'd kept her hands on his shoulders and he kept his in place as they looked into each others eyes, she swallowed the lump in her throat, her insecurities kicking her in the arse again "Are you sure you wanna kiss me?" She asked, feeling very aware of the amount of eyes that were now looking at them, she wishes she didn't feel the way she felt because she enjoyed the feeling of his lips against hers but she wasn't a natural in PDA.