forty-one

F O R T Y - O N E :

oak_rivers

Liked by harrisonstiles, joeseph_marrow and 669 others

oak_rivers top five favourite bands. . . go!

View all comments
joeseph_marrow The Beatles, Grey Hounds, The Cure, Joy Division and The Blue.
harrisonstiles Radiohead, The Clash, The Who, The Cross and Led Zeppelin :)
harrisonstiles Oh and The Blue, of course ;)
oscarwhinchester U2, The Police, The Night Café, The Pale White and Wrong Way
isabelle_stiles STRINGS, The Cross, Circa Waves, Arctic Monkeys and Oasis 🤍
elias_andino32 The Blue, The Blue, The Blue, The Blue and The Blue

It was the day after the final show after the UK/Ireland STRINGS tour and they all felt deflated, they'd had some of the best times of their lives the last two and a half weeks and they'd met some incredible new people; they couldn't wait to go on the Europe tour next month with them.

Oak was at Elias' house 'modelling' his new creations for him, he was still in recovery from what happened at the leg end of last week. It turns out that he'd fractured his wrist and broke two of his ribs, which was luckily the worst of his injuries he also sustained a bunch of internal and external bruising, he was still in pain from the broken ribs but other than that he was seemingly back to his normal self.

The brunette man was currently altering the fabric for his best friends' extremely long legs that she most definitely got off of her mother. He was making her some stripy blue trousers from one of his brothers old beddings that he offered up, it had small tones of red and green within it and so far they looked cool, he'd made them with an oversized fitting to go with her style. A few days ago he'd just finished off making Harper an off the shoulder white, with red roses, dress that she'd already taken home and had worn it to a job interview that had a smart casual dress code.

Elias was lucky in the sense that the people he knew would always give him all of their old clothes that they thought would be useful for him, he mainly used patterned prints in his work so would favour them, if he didn't want some of the clothes he'd ask the owners if it was okay to give them to charity. Nobody understood how he managed to make the items of clothing so quickly like he did, Oak even suggested selling some of his items online to make proper money for his talent.

"So did you get off with any of the lads whilst you toured?" Elias asked as he accurately placed the fabric under his sewing machine ready to finalise the adjustments.

The blue-haired girl looked at him with wide eyes, of course he was joking but it was typical of him to ask. In their friendship group Oak was known as the 'innocent' one purely because she'd never had a one nightstand and because she hadn't had sex in over two years and they all wanted her to be happy but she would never go on a date with anyone, which was also because nobody was ever interested in her for anything.