eighty-one

E I G H T Y - O N E :

theblueband

-

Liked by harrisonstiles, sam_fender and 10,902 others

theblueband We don't have much power and hardly anyone knows who we are but for those who do, we wanted to thank you AND invite you to a free outdoor cinema/gig in Manchester City Centre (all approved by the council). We have booked and paid for coaches to go to all the cites labelled on the next slide with the timings, all you need to do is print a virtual ticket, keep it, show the driver and the security at the venue and then that's done and dusted. If you can travel down yourself that's also advisable if you really want to come. The day will be jam packed with different activities like a miniature gig before the film, a merch stand where you can design your own merch with the band's current designs plus many, many more.

We also have some very special guests joining us, to name drop a few @oscarwhinchester and @xavier_hollander they'll be singing for you too plus others, see you there.

-Alex, Charlie, Joe and Oak x

View all comments
oscarwhinchester I am v excited, I love you guys
elle_scott This is so cool, I wish I was in Manchester!
theblueogs The website's crashed 🤣
sam_fender This'll be fuckin sick

The magazine's had been going down a storm according to Findie, the general audience seemed to really engage with the bands' interviews and how humble they seemed. Harrison and his full family had seemed to buy the first two and said they were going to buy them all because they were proud of his sons' girlfriend and her band, it made him smile.

"You're inviting Oak to the party aren't you?" Emma questioned her son, mixing the cake batter as he filled up Vanilla's dog bowl with the smelly chicken and gravy meat. There'd been word in the family and the family friends that there was going to be a Stiles' New Year's Eve party to bring in the new year. It was fancy dress, which was where Harri's issue lied.