forty-seven

F O R T Y - S E V E N :

"How do you think they'll both react when they realise what we've done?" Joe asked his two friends, whist the girl that they were planning on setting up with Harrison was still on the tour bus talking to Eddie about the scenery in Oslo and how picturesque it was.

"Don't know to be fair, I think Oak will be temporarily mad but she'll find it funny," Charlie shrugged one response taking a swig from his fifth bottle of water that day. He hoped that the two of them wouldn't be too furious because the last thing they needed was band tensions and sibling tensions.

"I know the other day Oak had a big grin on her face when she was messaging him, so I'm saying that's a positive sign," Alex informed them from what he saw a couple of days ago, which he was meant to do the same day but didn't get them alone to do so.

The three Mancunian males were all outside 'waiting'—well, that's what they used for their excuse. In actuality they were deeply discussing how to throw Isabelle's plan into complete action, she'd told them that she was going to message Oak on Instagram today to ask her about the podcast but tell her a time about an hour before she scheduled for the lads to come.

Joe, Alex and Charlie had agreed that they'd make up some shit about how the traffic was terrible and how it was uncontrollable, then would profusely apologise for being 'late'. Two of the three actually had work on Saturday anyway so that helped the plan fall into place more, naturally. Belle couldn't wait for the day when the girl came to her house and she'd make sure it wasn't her answering the door so that hopefully Harrison would talk to her for a bit.

"Do you actually think they like each other or do you think they're just gonna be the friend type?" Charlie quizzed the other two curiously, he couldn't say that there wasn't anything between the two but then again he couldn't really tell, from his knowledge they'd only met each other a few times and each time they got on like a moth to a lightbulb and the smiles never left either of their faces, which was a bonus in the whole #Hoak mission.

"Nah mate, I think there's something there whether it be romantic connection of sexual-" The blonde haired boy started before he was rudely interrupted by the bus' door opening and a voice speaking to them.

"What have you lot been nattering about?" Oak asked and her bandmates' conversation was immediately cut to a halt, they couldn't let her know about any of what was going on because they knew she wouldn't want to go through with it. A secret mission had to be done secretly or it wasn't secret and it was pointless, the three of them felt like oddly crap spies.

"We were just talking about when we release the new music in a few weeks," Alex lied convincingly, for a change. It did hold some truth though because that was the start of their conversation but it spiralled off onto the thing they actually came out to talk about.

"Oh yeah, what song are yous wanting to release?" Oak asked with a bright smile, they'd hadn't released a song since October and that was 'gingerbread man' so they were overdue another release. It was just a bit harder for them considering they didn't have a label or anything of the formality. "We've got so many that I don't even know," The blue-haired girl chuckled lightly. Upon her arrival to the outdoors, she did sense that there was something odd going on between the three of her bandmates but she didn't see any point in questioning it because it wasn't her conversation to get involved in.

"I was maybe thinking to release one that we've been singing whilst touring, that's obviously not out yet, I just don't know which one," Alex responded truthfully, the band had been planning on releasing a new song as soon as they could, not because of popular demand but because they wanted to. Music was such a big part of their lives and they were so happy that they were given the opportunity to be able to put their work out there even if nobody really listened.