forty-eight

F O R T Y - E I G H T :

stringsband

Liked by oak_rivers, oscarwhinchester and 110,729 others

stringsband Well. . . That's our UK and European tour over with. We're so, so, SO grateful for all of you who bought tickets to come and see us, it was the best couple of months of our lives. We also want to throw a humongous thank you to our superb support acts @oscarwhinchester and @theblueband they absolutely killed it every single night and are the most humble and lovely people we've ever met. This photo was taken on the last date in Oslo, we were constantly told to 'be serious for once' so we turned into models haha. We love you and thank you, until the next time!

- George, Ollie, Eddie and Jack x

View all comments
oak_rivers god, i miss it so much already! thank you so much for having us, it was truly the best time of our lives x
greg.hershey1 The power this photo holds is just too strong
nora__hillary728 Ok, brilliant tour but what the fuck is the girl wearing?
oscarwhinchester I LOVE YOU!

"Are you still wanting to set Harrison up with Oak?" Joe asked the brunette girl who was on the receiving end of the FaceTime call. The four of them, who agreed to do Cupid's job, had all joined a Group FaceTime call to discuss it further face to face because sometimes it was easier to say what you wanted rather than trying to express what you wanted via texting.

"I do because I swear to God, hand on my heart think they'd be a good couple, are you having second thoughts?" Belle answered the blondes question truthfully. If there was something she could do right, anything, it would be making Harrison and Oak see that they were meant for each other with the help of Oak's trusted band members.

"Honestly, I agree and no I'm not having second thoughts I just feel kinda confused about how we're going to set this up," Joe responded with a chuckle. Alex had informed them about the cheesy grin their leading lady had on her face when messaging Belle's brother and if that wasn't enough indication that there was a bit of a flame then what was?

The only proof they all really needed was that there was something there and a smile on their faces when virtually interacting with each other was enough to say 'let's fucking go' to the four of them who had concocted the plan. Sure, the two recipients may not be happy when they find out but at the end of the day, it was for their happiness and the four would take great pleasure in seeing them smile.

"Luckily, I'm here," Belle joked with a cheeky smile. "I've messaged Oak and she's agreed to come, says she's excited about it, I've given her the wrong time, on purpose so she arrives earlier and I won't be home straight away only Harrison will be—so do you see where I'm going with this?" Belle smirked at her incredibly well thought out plan to set her brother up. There was no way in hell it was going to fail and she'd make sure of it.