twenty-nine

T W E N T Y - N I N E :

Charlie had been planning something big for one of the best girls in his life, it was her birthday mid-June and he had decided that she deserved a party. He, her closest family and friends were planning it months in advance because there was no guarantee that the people he was going to invite would be able to come. Oak's family, excluding her poisonous father, were at the top of the list along with Joe, Alex, Harper and Elias, obviously, seen as they were also part of the plan. Luckily, this year Oak's birthday fell on a Saturday so the chances of her immediate friends being able to make it would be very high.

Charlie Hugh added Joe Marrow, Alex Jeong, Harrison Stiles, Aray Whyte, Elle Scott, Tom Robinson, Evan Cooper, Harper Daviesnok, Elias Andino, Ajay Calasó, Zoié Ghim, Sienna Matias, Julian Ballou to a chat.

Surprise so shush

Elias Andino
What's this then?

Charlie Hugh
Hi everyone, I understand this is very random but as some of you know it's Oak's birthday on the 20th June and I was planning on throwing a surprise party for her. If any of you are free to come to Manchester that weekend that would be great, she's very fond of you all. Also, please don't mention this, she hates making a fuss about her birthday but it's the big twenty this year.
Thank you :)

Harrison Stiles
I should be able to, I don't go back to the States until the last week of June I think. Where's it gonna be?

Joe Marrow
She'll kill you Charles but it's a good idea

Aray Whyte
I'll have to ask my manager, I really want to though, ya'll are so cool ❤️

Harper Daviesnok
Ok, Charlie she literally will have your guts for garters.

Charlie Hugh
She's vegetarian, so she won't

Charlie Hugh
Also, Harrison, I'm not sure yet I haven't found a venue

Alex Jeong
Is it in the evening?

Harrison Stiles
That's no problem, whenever you find one I'll be more than happy to attend.

Tom Robinson
Yeah, I bet you will Harri

Julian Ballou
😂😂😂😂

Charlie Hugh
Glad to hear it haha. If anyone's got any questions feel free to ask, the likelihood of me having a solid answer are slim, but she'd be happy to see you all again.

Elle Scott
That's the cutest idea EVER, I'd LOVE to come, obviously, I have to ask my manager but I'll make sure I'll be able to attend, she's a lovely girl and it'll be nice to see you all again 💖

Elias Andino
She'll be so excited when I tell her about it

Charlie Hugh
If you dare Eli, I swear down

Elias Andino
You'll do nothing Charles, you're a soft boi

Joe Marrow
You've just exposed him now Eli HAHA