thirty-eight

T H I R T Y - E I G H T :
trigger warning: homophobia

theblueband

Liked by eddie

Liked by eddie.clarke, harrisonstiles and 1,003 others

theblueband Night one in Brighton for the STRINGS tour. You were wonderful thank you for the warm welcome x

View all comments
oscarwhinchester What a good looking man 😍
alexx_jeong Don't make me blush Oscar...
george_williams You smashed it!
lukeydavies1111 @dom_holliday69 This was the support band mate

The group of four were all walking around London Town aimlessly, they'd been here together on a school trip once for music back in secondary school but as you can imagine it was all about the work. Joe had been here with his mum before about two years ago because he'd always wanted to go to London to check out the capital, it was a lot more expensive than he thought it would be though.

They'd just been past Tower Bridge and were on their way to get some food for themselves and to take back to the other five who were chilling in STRINGS' tour bus. The Blue folk were kind of upset that after the gig tonight they had to go back to Manchester to work the following day to then get the train down to Cardiff the day after that—they also didn't mind because it was part of the deal they made with their bosses that they kind of wish they didn't but it was what it was.

Last night after the show in Brighton the twelve of them just hung out in STRINGS' tour bus listening to music and having laugh whilst drinking beer and eating random pieces of food that STRINGS' manager had brought them all kindly. They talked about random things like when they were young and how they got into music and one of the main questions was why the members of The Blue had jobs, the other eight understood their reasonings completely and they wished they did the same when they were in the position they were in.

Alex, Charlie, Joe and Oak were the youngest out of the twelve of them, the three males out of the four were twenty whilst Oak was still nineteen. Oscar was twenty-two, Jem was twenty-three, Dan was twenty-three and Aaron was twenty-two. In STRINGS the eldest was Eddie being twenty-four, then Jack who was twenty-four, Ollie being twenty-four as well then George being twenty-three they all met in secondary school and formed the band when they were in year ten, they'd always been friends but were all too apprehensive about starting a band because the school they went to had some solid bullies.

There was a tweet online that Joe had seen about the show in Brighton last night it was some girl saying how uncomfortable the lead singer of that support band must feel just because she was the only female out of all three bands. He thought it was a stupid thing to write considering the person who wrote it didn't know her.