thirty-four

T H I R T Y - F O U R :

Harrison and his family had planned on going bowling this afternoon, as a family, just so they could spend some time together and have some fun. It was their mums idea and at first, their dad wasn't too fond of the idea but with some persuading he warmed to the idea of throwing a ball down an alleyway.

It had been a quiet week for him, he mainly just chilled out and helped his sister with her photography project that her teacher had given his class for something extra to do, not that the deadline for the podcast was at the end of the following week or anything.

The main prospect of her photography was 'people', she got Harrison to stand in various strange positions with aesthetic lighting shining upon him, it was mainly shadow enunciated because one, it looked cooler and two, she didn't want people to switch up on her because who she was related to. She hated having to keep her brothers identity closed off but she felt as though she had no other option.

She made his face shown but not fully, it was still shadow enhanced, she based her project on emotions like most other people probably did but she tried to make it as creative as possible. Harrison loved helping her as much as he could because he didn't get to spend much time with her when he was in the States so he savoured every moment he got with his family.

It was Isabelle's birthday next Wednesday and Harrison had bought her tickets to the Strings show in Manchester on the twenty-eighth, she loved the band so much but didn't have enough money to buy tickets when they first went on sale, Harrison was lucky enough to get two tickets for her so she could take whoever she wanted, when they first went on sale.

At full pelt the water poured down onto Harrison's body, making him feel instantly fresher, they were going to go to the bowling alley at lunchtime and then go out for some lunch afterwards. He couldn't remember the last time he spent a proper day with his family, he was looking forward to it, very much so purely because of his family orientated attributes.

——— ••• ———

Surprise so shush

Charlie Hugh
I've got an update on the carrots, mainly the venue, I've got that sorted but can cancel if anything goes wrong, there's no rush for an answer about whether you can come or not there's still about three months until the actual thing, I don't actually know why I've organised it so early but yeah, thought I'd let you all know :)

Elle Scott
That's awesome, I can't wait!

Aray Whyte
What time is it at?

Charlie Hugh
I've got the venue from 19:00 until 00:00 with the promise I'll clean it up the next day, it's a long slot but it's just so there's enough leeway

Aray Whyte
I'll make sure I'll be there even if my manager says I can't I will be, peridot.

Joe Marrow
What's going down then?

Charlie Hugh
I was hoping that everyone would arrive at around seven for Oak's seven thirty arrival time surprise her but if not doable then that's fine.

Elias Andino
You're adorable Charlie!

Tom Robinson
I won't be able to give you a solid answer until the day before 'cause James said something about me being in the UK already and that he's not one hundred percent sure about my 'schedule' 😭