fifteen

F I F T E E N :

"Joe, hurry the fuck up!" Oak called as the blonde had been in the bathroom for way too long. When they got to their room they were greeted by a mint centric wall that the large double bed, which was possibly a king, rested against. On the central wall, there was an artistic drawing of the road the hotel was situated on then on the opposing wall was a forty-two-inch flat screen TV. It was way too big but then again, there were no complaints coming from them. Then, to talk about the view, there weren't even coherent words that the pair could muster up it was absolutely astonishing.

It overlooked the city beautifully, illuminating all of the city lights to perfection. They wanted to permanently stay here, in this very room. 

Alex and Charlie's room was similar to Joe and Oak's but instead, it had a teal wall with a view of the opposite side and the two boys were also dumbfounded by the sheer beauty that New York City had.

"Give me a minute!" Joe yelled back as he washed off his mint shower gel, he had no idea why the girl was even complaining so much, he hadn't even been that long.

"You've had about forty, I need to brush my teeth!" Oak echoed her voice through the wooden door that had been occupied by her roommate for what felt like hours. They had to go down to the foyer and meet Mitch again so he could kindly drive them to the self-indulgence set.

Joe sighed then finally stopped the steaming shower from running, stepped out of the cubical, grabbed the spare white towel that was on the side then dried the top half of his body put his plain black turtle neck jumper on then wrapped the towel around his bottom half. Luckily, he'd brushed his teeth before he'd got into the shower, he didn't know why Oak didn't do what he did, it was much easier that way.

The second the door unlocked Oak was basically already stepping into the humid bathroom and put the minty paste on her blue toothbrush. "Why are you in such a rush?" Joe asked as he searched through his unplaced suitcase for a pair of trousers to wear for the day.

"Because we've got to be downstairs in like ten minutes," Oak responded with a mouth full of toothpaste, Joe just looked at her confused not hearing her one hundred percent.

"We what?" He quizzed with his eyebrows raised.

Oak spat out the toothpaste that was in her mouth then spoke to him, she didn't face his direction because she had a feeling that he'd be getting changed properly, they were all completely comfortable in each other's presence but the last thing they wanted to see was each other's arses. "I said, we've got to be downstairs in ten minutes," She repeated, her body facing the shower cubicle so she couldn't see anything.

"I thought it was meant to be at twelve, they were coming," Joe said quickly, pulling his grey trousers on just as quick.

"Change of plans apparently," Oak shrugged and continued brushing her teeth. Unlike Joe, Oak had been awake since eight this morning and got a shower almost promptly, Joe, on the other hand, had woken up at ten and they were due downstairs at eleven sharpish.

Eventually, Joe and Oak made it downstairs to be greeted by Alex and Charlie's eyes glaring at them, they were cutting it fine. Way too bloody fine. This was a once in a lifetime opportunity and they were almost late, Jesus. 

Alex's hair was in his usual parted way and he was wearing a stripy black and white jumper with some plain black slightly flared trousers and a long black winter coat with some Chelsea boots. Like usual, he looked very sleek and debonair.