Chapter 11

You lay down in your bed after having dinner and getting ready to go to sleep. You really wanted to just fall asleep on this particular night, mostly because of what happened this morning. You yawned as you pulled your blanket over your body, giving you warmth. As you closed your eyes, you heard a knock on your door. You groaned, not wanting to get up, so you just said, "Come in." Your door opened a little bit, and Bruno came into your room. You instantly blushed, wanting to hide your face in your pillow, which you ended up doing. He sighed as he walked over to your bed, and sat on it like he did this morning.

"Hello, (Y/n)," he greeted you, stroking his hand through your hair gently. You turned to face him, and gave him a look that was supposed to convince him that you were tired, which you were, to be honest, but not tired enough to where you would exactly look tired. He smiled. "Do you still... Want to talk?" he asked, looking down at you as you lay in bed. You recalled what had happened today. He nearly kissed you, and Mista just had to ruin it, which made you a bit upset. You nodded, not saying a word to him. "Alright then. For now we can talk about something else," he stated, holding up one finger as he talked. You raised an eyebrow in confusion. You sat up as you began to speak. "Well, what else are we going to talk about?" you questioned, looking right at him.

"Maybe we should talk about your Stand," he responded. "Oh right.. The Stand thing..," you said, trying to act as if you were supposed to know what he meant. "Should I explain to you some things?" he asked, looking at you intently. "I think I would like that, actually," you replied. He smiled once again. "Good. First I'll show you how to make your Stand appear," he stated, getting up from your bed and standing in front of your bed. You also got out of your comfy bed, and stood next to him. "The way we call out our Stands, is that we yell their names," he explained. "Like this.. STICKY FINGERS!" A blue and white 'thing', with zippers appeared, and it shocked you for a second. "Now, can you call yours out?" he asked, turning his gaze to you.

"I... I don't have a name for my Stand," you stated, slightly embarrassed. "Oh, well, I guess there is another way to get your Stand out, but it isn't very fun," he told you. You raised an eyebrow again, "What is it?" you asked. "I'll have to make you feel threatened in some way," he responded, looking at the ground. "I-I bet I could handle that..," you said. "If you can, then I'll just send an attack your way," he stated before getting into what seemed his battle ready position. 

"STICKY FINGERS!" he yelled like he did before, and his Stand came flying your way. You panicked for a minute before covering yourself with your arms. You were ready for the impact, but nothing happened. You uncovered your eyes to see Bruno staring in amazement. You looked down to see a (Stand color) arm grab Sticky Finger's arm, stopping him. "W..What is that...?" you questioned, pointing at the arm. "I think that's your Stand's arm, (Y/n)," Bruno replied, pointing at your Stand's arm. "It is? It's just an arm?" You kept asking questions until Bruno stopped you. "Okay, good. let's see what it can do," he said, sending another attack your way. 

"STICKY FINGERS!" he exclaimed. His Stand had punched your arm, and a zipper formed around it, unzipping it and disconnecting it from your body. You weren't bleeding or anything, though. You were just surprised. "Hm.. Your Stand should have done something by now," Bruno stated, eyeing you with confusion. Suddenly, a strange figure, appeared next to you, before charging at Bruno. "REA!" it yelled, punching Bruno. He didn't move though, he stood there stunned, like you. Just as he was about to speak, a zipper formed around his waist, and it unzipped, and did the same thing that his zipper did to you. The two of you gasped as the upper half of Bruno's body fell off, and crashed to the ground. You screamed, running over to him. 

"PUT IT BACK ON! PUT IT BACK ON!" you kept screaming, telling your Stand to come over to where you were. Suddenly, your door burst open, and Abbacchio, Fugo, Giorno, Mista, and Narancia were all there with worried looks on their faces. "What happen- HOLY GUACAMOLE, WHAT HAPPENED TO BRUNO?!" Mista exclaimed, pointing at Bruno. Everyone looked to the ground, where you were trying to help Bruno off of the ground. "Jesus, what happened?! Bruno, did you do this to yourself?!" Abbacchio asked, looking at Bruno. Bruno shook his head, a look of pure surprise on his face. "Hey Bruno, what's wrong?" Narancia questioned, seeing that Bruno was surprised.

"I.. I didn't do this.. (Y/n)'s Stand did..," he stated. Everyone went silent, and looked at you in shock. "Are you saying, that (Y/n) has the same ability as you?" Giorno asked. "I don't know. Let's see," Bruno replied, fixing that himself with his own Stand. "I'll try something on her," Giorno stated, turning to you. "GER!" he exclaimed, calling his Stand out (yeah, this is basically after that, and everyone lives. What I meant by this doesn't follow the plot). You watched as his Stand came out and launched towards you. He raised a fist, and your own Stand came in front of you, guarding you. "MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA!" his Stand yelled, sending several punches your way. Some of them affected you, making you fall. 

"I-I'm so sorry (Y/n), I didn't mean to-" "It's okay... I'm just surprised it didn't hurt too much," you cut him off. Your Stand caught everyone's attention as it went charging towards Giorno. "REA REA REA REA REA REA REA REA REA REA!" your Stand yelled, mimicking his actions. Giorno fell to the ground, a bit of blood coming from his nose. "Oh gosh! Girono, I didn't-! I didn't mean to hurt you!" you exclaimed, practically begging him to forgive you. He seemed to be unaffected as he stood up. "It seems... It seems as if her Stand can copy ours, based on what attacks we use," Giorno stated. Everyone turned to you again, shock still on their faces.

"(Y/n)'s Stand can copy ours'?! That's so cool!" Narancia exclaimed, a smile on his face. "What are you gonna name it? Huh? Huh? Hu-" Fugo elbowed Narancia, causing him to both wince in pain, and shut up. " I.. I don't know..," you started.

"I think I'll name it Copycat."

(Ayy! Pretty epic right. No more stalling! Anyways, I'm pretty proud of myself. Y'know why? Because I haven't been using 'he said' so often anymore! Yay! *ahem* unimportant *ahem* Anyways, I hope you all enjoyed this chapter! Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!)