👏Funeral👏 Time👏

Okay, so I've come to the conclusion that I get attached to the stupidest things way too easily.

If you've read my other story (Best Buds), the you probably saw the thingy where I was talking about the plastic, king cake baby. You also know that I named him Hasan, got a bit too attatched to him, and claimed him as my son. But then, the tragic event of him being thrown away by some cleaning lady left me heartbroken, and I cried for a good twenty or so minutes.

Welp, today is another one of those days. But this time, it's with a toy frog. He was one of those wind up toys that Kids from the 1900's would play with because they apparently had nothing better to do (the image at the top is what it looked like). 

Anyways, I named him 'Phrog.' The time I spent with him wasn't even close to as much time I spent with Hasan, but he was still special. I even started to refer to him as "My next Hasan." That's how special he was to me. I showed him to all of my friends, and they loved him, but not as much as me, duh. There were a few people, however, who loved him to the point where they would take him, and not give him back until I was forced to tackle them to get Phrog back.

One of my pretty close friends... We'll call him "Normie." So, Normie took Phrog a few times, and I obviously got him back every time.... Well, almost every time.

Yesterday, Normie took Phrog, and he wouldn't give him back. He ran away with Phrog, and said that he wouldn't give him back until I stole a fruit roll up thing from my other friend. I ended up.... I ended up not getting Phrog back in that moment. I was a bit worried, but I thought, 'I'll get Phrog back at the end of the day.' I was thinking this, because at the end of every day, Normie comes by to say goodbye to me. So I was determined to get Phrog back from him.

But...... Normie didn't come by yesterday. That made me extremely worried. I was wondering where Normie was, if he still had Phrog, and some other stuff. I ended up not getting Phrog back that day. 

So, another thing, my bff came home with me yesterday, and I kept saying to her, "Normie better bring Phrog back tomorrow, or else I'll be really mad." I just kept saying it... And saying it... And saying it.

Skip to the next day (aka today), I came to school, still hoping that Normie would have Phrog with him. It turns out that he didn't have Phrog with him. I was super scared, like, I literally yelled, "WHERE'S PHROG?! WHAT DID YOU DO TO HIM?!" Y'know, I was being super protective, because, like I said before, Phrog was like "My next Hasan." All Normie did was smile, and say,

"He is no longer alive."

I was fucking PANICKING. I kept screaming "WHERE'S PHROG??! WHERE'S PHROG?!" Normie told me to come with him, which I did. I was expecting to see a broken Phrog in Normie's hands, but instead, Normie pulled out his phone. I got confused and sat down behind Normie (because there weren't any seats next to him).

Normie went to his camera, and flipped to a certain video. He started to play the video, and the first thing I saw was Phrog on a table. I was thinking to myself, 'What the hell is?' Then, Normie came into view, and I started to panic again. I couldn't hear what Normie was saying though, because the volume was off (so the teachers wouldn't see Normie with his phone). 

My eyes went fuckin wide when I saw Normie pull out a m o t h e r f u c k i n g g u n. I just watched in horror as Normie cocked the gun, and aimed it at Phrog. I was silently just saying, "No..No..No..!" the entire time. And then, he shot Phrog. I screamed with both fear and sadness as I watched Phrog go flying

Apparently, Phrog still wasn't dead, which only made me a tiny bit more relieved.

I got scared again as I saw Normie get a hammer, and raise it above Phrog. As you would expect, he started beating Phrog to death, until Phrog was in pieces. My mouth was probably wiiiiiiiiide open by then, and I was in shock.

I didn't know that Normie would to something like that to Phrog, or to me. He shot Phrog, and beat him to death. He made me watch the damn video. To me, it felt like I was watching something from the dark web.

All I did though, was get up and walk away. I told all of my friends that he killed Phrog, and I even went full fucking quiet kid mode today. People kept asking me "What's wrong?" and I just told them the story. 

Some people laughed because they thought it was stupid for me to be sad over such a thing.

Others were helpful, saying stuff like, "Oh my God. I'm so sorry" "I can't believe he did that." and someone even said, "Do you want me to go beat him up for you?" 

That stuff made me feel better, but I was still sad as fuck. Well, I still am.

We're going to have a funeral for him though. And I decided that we'll be playing Caesar's death theme, because that's how sad it is.... to me.

Anyways, to make a long ass story short, I don't think I'm gonna update this story today because I'm sad. Sorry Bucci Gang, I just need to find ways to cope right now.

Uhm...

Bye