Chapter 15

"FFFFFSH.  Attention Lil'Bean, this is OrangeBoi, i'm about to head into the danger zone, over." "FFFFFSH. OrangeBoi this is Lil'Bean, do not go into the danger zone without me, you'll get killed! I repeat, do not go into the danger zone, over!" "FFFFFFFFFSH. Earth to OrangeBi and Lil'Bean, this is Mister, I have eyes on our target in the danger zone, over." "FFFFFFFFSH. Mister, this is OrangeBoi, make sure the enemy is not armed, over." "Mister to OrangeBoi, the enemy is unarmed as far as I can see, I think we're safe, over." "Lil'Bean to Mister and OrangeBoi, go to the border of the danger zone. Wait for my signal, over." "OrangeBoi to Lil'Bean, Mister and I are waiting for your signal at the border, over." (Have you caught on yet? No? Okay, I'll stop torturing you with your own confusion now.)

You, Mista, and Narancia were currently using your hands as walkie talkies, communicating to each other from close distances, pretending that you were all far away from each other. Why? Because you were trying to get into the kitchen of your own hotel room by making a sneaky plan. Again, why? Because Abbacchio was in his usual grumpy pants morning mood, and he was making coffee. Well what's wrong with that? You could just not go near him. Well, it's really not as simple as that. The three of you were currently going for the candy that had been placed on top of the fridge, and since Abbacchio was in his grumpier mood, he would try his best to stop you from doing that of you were caught. 

So, here you all were, waiting right by the kitchen, suspense building up as you waited to strike. You were Lil'Bean, Mista was Mister, and Narancia was OrangeBoi. "FFFFFSH. Lil'Bean to OrangeBoi and Mister! Go go go! Over." The three of you quickly, but quietly, rushed into the kitchen, trying your best to hide yourselves. "FFFFFFSH. OrangeBoi to Lil'Bean and Mister, I have eyes on the target, over. "FFFFFFFSH. Mister to OrangeBoi and Lil'Bean, the enemy is shifting positions! I repeat, the enemy is shifting positions, over!" The three of you watched intensely as Abbacchio moved from the coffee moved to one of the cabinets, pulling out some sugar. Then he started to come in your direction, most likely going for the coffee creamer. Your eyes went wide. "FFFFFSH. Lil'Bean to Mister and OrangeBoi! Abort the mission! Abort! Abort! Over and OUT!" 

The three of you quickly ran from your hiding spot, which was kn the side of the fridge, and bolted out of the 'danger zone.' "Idiots," Abbacchio mumbled to himself. You quickly jumped onto the bed you had slept in the night before, as if it were your only way to survive the situation you were in. Mista and Narancia flopped on tour bed, not as desperately as you had. "GuYs He CaUgHt Us!" Narancia exclaimed sadly,sighing in defeat. The three of you say there in silence until someone else walked into the room. "Hey guys, sorry for interrupting, but Bucciarati wants everyone to get dressed. We'll be leaving soon." Giorno had walked into the room, already wearing his day clothes "Where are we going?" You asked the question that everyone else as thinking. 

"We're in Disney World, remember? We're going to Animal Kingdom," Giorno replied, crossing his arms while smiling. Your eyes lit up, and it was clear that Mista and Narancia's eyes did the same. "YAY! ANIMAL KINGDOM!" The three of you kept screaming that, not even thinking about the fact that other people might hear you from outside the room. "Shut up! You guys sound like a whole bunch of annoying children!" the grumpy Abbacchio exclaimed, sipping his coffee. You guys did as told, getting up from your bed. "Okay then, I'll change," you stated. Mista and Narancia left the room to go change into their own clothes, and Giorno followed them. You grabbed some clothes, and went into the bathroom, changing into them.

You walked out of the bathroom, and went back to sitting on your bed, turning on the TV, impatiently flipping through channels. "(Y/n)! Abbacchio! C'mon! We're leaving!" you heard Narancia yell as he burst into your hotel room. You bolted up from your spot on the bed at probably faster than Sonic speed, and ran into the hallway with Narancia. There you saw an eager Bruno, Mista, Fugo, Giorno, and Abbacchio- Wait. Abbacchio was just being his normal self, so never mind about the author almost calling him an 'eager person.' Bruno had a back pack with him, filled most likely with the things that you would all need for today. "Okay everyone! Let's go to the monorail, and get to Animal Kingdom!" Bruno spoke excitedly, clapping his hands together. Everyone cheered, and immediately headed for the elevator, squirming with excited-ness the entire time you were in there.

~~~ 

You all made it to the monorail safely, and you made sure to get in first so you would have the window seat. The entire ride to Animal Kingdom was a joy for you, because you got to look at all of the cool things that were outside as you passed them, pointing at stuff every so often. "Arriving at Animal Kingdom!" a voice over the intercom confirmed, the monorail coming to a halt. The gang shuffled out of the vehicle, you following close behind. You all stared at everything in awe, and you weren't even officially in Animal Kingdom yet. After getting through bag check, which took almost forever, you all hurried to go find the first thing to do. Everyone looked back in confusion as Mists stopped in his tracks, his mouth agape as he pointed at something. 

When you and the others looked in the direction he was pointing in, your eyes also went wide just as his did. He was pointing at  Mount Everest, watching the roller coaster go down and listening to the people's screams of terror and joy. You gulped. "Let's do that one!" Fugo broke the silence. Everyone agreed, including you, and you all made your way to the ride. Whenever you go to the ride though, you all frowned, seeing that the wait time was ninety minutes, aka an hour and a half. "Don't worry guys! I got Fast Passes!" Bruno held up seven wrist bands with a little Mickey Mouse on each of them, all of the bands being a different color. The people in your group, including yourself, excitedly grabbed the bands, putting them on. 

"Let's go!" Narancia exclaimed, already running to the Fast Pass line. You all scanned the bands, and started to wait in the line for people who had the same bands as you. You were waiting in the line with a smile on your face, but inside you were crying. You were too afraid to tell them that you never liked this roller coaster, even if you've only been on it once. 

(HA! You thought I would keep writing until you got to see yourself on the ride?! You fool! Haha- No bit fr tho, I'm sorry for the lack of... Interesting-ness? in this book. I dodeca-dog promise that the nest promise will be more interesting. What? You don't know what a dodecagon is? It's a twelve sided shape. The more you know, right? I learned that from Team Oomie Zoomie. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this chapter for some reason! Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!)