Chapter 20

"Where are we even going anyways?" Abbacchio asked firmly. "We're going to Magic Kingdom!" Mista replied excitedly, slipping on his shoes. Abbacchio nodded, fixing his clothes to get everything in place. "Is everyone ready?" Bruno announced, looking around the room to make sure that everyone was in fact, ready to go. "Ready!" everyone else yelled in unison, quickly rushing out the door afterwards. "Hey! Slow down everyone! You might bump into more people!" You all ignored Bruno's calls, and just headed for the elevator. Luckily, there was no one there, because if by chance someone had been there, they would have been trampled by a bunch of man children.. and a woman child. "You guys need to watch where you're going," Abbacchio stated as he got into the elevator with Bruno. 

After the awkwardly silent elevator ride was over, you all did the same as yesterday, and rushed to get to the nearest monorail, which wasn't very near at all. In fact, everyone was out of breath whenever you all reached the station. You all trudged onto the monorail, and it started to seem like things were getting better by the second, because there were enough seats for everyone to sit down in, which you gladly did so by taking the window seat..... again. "When do I get to sit by the window, (Y/n)???" You could sense the whiny-ness in Narancia's voice as he asked you the question. You chuckled as if he were pretty dumb for even asking the question in the first place. "Never," is what you decided to say in response, earning a groan from the boy. "Sorry, but you'll have to get used to it, Narancia."

"WE HAVE ARRIVED IN MAGIC KINGDOM," a voice over the intercom boomed, signifying that this was your stop. Everyone climbed out of the monorail, properly rested from the ten or so minutes it took to get here. "Wooaaaaaaah!" Mista and Narancia both cooed in unison, their eyes looking in every direction to see what was around them. You started to do the same thing too, but then bag check came, and it was an awful twenty minute wait in the line. The sun was beating down hard on you, and you just wanted to get in the park already and order an over priced bottle of water. Once the bag check was finally over, you did just that, and the water ended up being around five bucks. "Yep, definitely over priced. Just how I remember," you told yourself cheerfully. "(Y/n)! C'mon! We're gonna go on a few rides!" You turned your head as you heard Fugo call your name, and you quickly rushed over to catch up with everyone else.

"What are we doing first? What are we doing first. What are we doing first?" You, Mista, and Narancia kept pestering Bruno by poking him on the shoulder until he answered. He sighed loudly, and the three of you stopped, knowing you had won this battle. "We're going to the laugh factory," he stated in an almost bored tone, probably because of all the walking you had all been doing. "Ooh!..... I don't know what that is," Narancia stated confusedly. "Narancia, have to you ever seen the movie 'Monsters INC.?" You were trying to get Narancia to understand what you were all headed to, by telling him how they turned the scream factory into a laughing factory, meaning that the city all the monsters lived in was now powered by the laughter of children, instead of screams. He nodded to show that he understood, and went to go tell Mista all about it, even though Mista was one of the people that was listening to what you were saying.

You chuckled and went to go catch up with Bruno. "Hey!" you said happily, tapping Bruno on the shoulder. He turned his head slightly, and smiled when he saw it was you who was behind him. You quickly took your place beside him, and the two of you engaged in a nice conversation. "So, are you happy with this trip so far?" Bruno questioned, looking at you hopefully. You 'tsk'-ed, and replied with the obvious, "Duh." Bruno chuckled at your response, seeming to be happy with it. "That's good to hear. I myself have been enjoying this more than I thought I would. Mista and Narancia aren't bothering me questions as much as usually would have," he replied, still smiling. You stifled a laugh, but ended up letting it out anyways. Bruno's expression softened at seeing you laugh, he enjoyed the sound filling his ears.