Chapter 27

Today was going to be your last day at Disney world, so you wanted to make the most of it while you could. It was currently five in the morning, you had set an alarm the night before so you could get up early and leave a few minutes earlier as well. You immediately sprung up from your bed as you heard your alarm go off, shutting it up and going straight to your suitcase, pulling out some clothes. After getting dressed, you made yourself a nice breakfast and began eating. A few minutes into the breakfast, you realized something that made you a bit irritated with you and everyone else. No one else was going to get up earlier to leave earlier. You groaned quietly, putting your chin in your hand, and resting your am on the table you were sitting at. You fiddled with your utensils for a bit before deciding to finish your breakfast, not bothering to pick up when you were done. 'I'll let Abbacchio do that for me,' you thought. 

You decided that you'd just sleep with the thirty or so minutes you had until six o-clock came around. Except, whenever you got into bed, you became instantly uncomfortable, since you had day clothes and not pajamas on your body. You squirmed around and tossed and turned until you just gave up. You lay there, wide awake, in an uncomfortable position, a somewhat angry expression on your face, in your bed. That was how your morning went. Things got better whenever Abbacchio woke up though. He took one look at your face and put on his bitch face, shaking his head. This caused you to laugh a bit, and he nearly started running away because of how scared he was. He apparently had no idea that you were awake, so it "startled" him whenever you laughed. A few minutes after, Bruno woke up, a bit surprised to see you awake before him, but still smiling kindly once he saw your face.

"Good morning (Y/n), Abbacchio," he said groggily. You smiled and replied with a "Good morning" as well. "Morning," Abbacchio responded. "I see that you're already set to go," he stated, motioning towards you. At that moment, you'd remembered that you woke up at five in the morning and had had a rough start to the day. "Oh yeah, I am ready," you told no one in particular, looking down at your clothes. You could hear Bruno's light chuckle as his bed creaked, quiet footsteps coming your way. "What time were you awake at?" Bruno questioned, looking into your eyes, some concern in them. He knew that you weren't able to lie to him whenever he looked at you like that, it would just make you feel so bad if you did. Plus, he makes that face whenever there's something that he really wants to know, like a way of checking if you're alright or not. "Five...," you replied meekly, looking at the floor again. He sighed before crossing his arms. "You shouldn't wake yourself up that early. You might get tired sooner Han you want to," was all he said before giving you a small hug.

You were about to tell him that probably hundreds of thousands of other people woke up at five in the morning without any problems later on, but decided against it, not wanting to ruin the moment. "Bruh." The two of you turned to see who had just made the sudden noise, seeing Abbacchio standing in the kitchen, looking at the two of you. "Not in front of me. Go have children somewhere else," he said blankly, turning back to do whatever he was doing. Your face went red, and even Bruno's cheeks were a bit pink as he let you out of his embrace. "W-we were only hugging...," he stated, staring at Abbacchio with raised brows. You kept nodding your head vigorously, supporting what Bruno had just said, even though Abbacchio wasn't even looking in your direction anymore. Bruno sighed once again before turning around. "I'll go see if everyone else is awake, and then we'll leave in about thirty minutes," Bruno said before going to the door that connected two rooms before opening it.

After about ten minutes of waiting, your two homies came into the room, charging at you with full speed. You were about to scream, but you were interrupted when the two of them happily screamed "(Y/N)!!!" That right there wanted to make you scream even more, but instead, you screeched. The two of them stared at you for a minute before laughing and calling you a bird. After their laughing fit was over with, they each sat on either side of you, and the three of you started talking. "I don't wanna hafta leaaaaaaaaave-uh!" Narancia whined, clearly disappointed. "Me toooooooooooo-uh!" Mista joined in. "Ugh me threeeeeeeeeeeeeeee-uh!" You pouted. "Jesus Christmas and Grinch- SHUT UP!" Abbacchio boomed from the kitchen, shutting the three of you up like he wanted. "So annoying," he muttered to himself. Whenever his back was turned, you stuck your tongue out at him and mocked him while you were at it. Of course, Mista and Narancia were trying hard to hold in their laughs. 

"(Y/n)! What the hell is this?!" Your eyes went wide at hearing Abbacchio say your name with anger. You remembered leaving a mess at the table and just leaving it for him to pick up. You quickly and quietly as possible hurried out of the room, and into the one with Bruno. You were glad you left, you surely just dodged a very painful bullet. "Oh, good morning (Y/n)." You turned to see Giorno greeting you with his usual calm smile. "Good morning Giorno!" you replied enthusiastically. You saw Bruno come out of a room with Fugo following close behind, the two of them having a conversation about  something you couldn't hear. You finally realized that everyone was up and awake, ready to leave. "Bruno! Are we ready to leave yet?" you questioned eagerly, barely able to contain your excitement. Bruno looked at you with a smile on his face, happy to see you like this. He nodded, and you instantly ran into the other room, grabbing the others and dragging them out the door.

You were ready to have the best day ever.

(Heyy Bucci Gang! Yeah I know, it's been a while since I made a cheater, but here it is. Sorry that it wasn't very eventful, I just didn't have any other ideas for the chapter. Anways, I have a couple of things to say. First, you'll notice that instead of a picture, I put up a video for today's chapter. It's a Mashup that I for some reason can't stop listening to. I thought that it would be epic if you heard it too. Anyways, the next thing is important. So... I made my first actual 'meme' today. It really sucks, but it took me two hours to make. I had no idea how to make a http link, so I had to make a Google drive one. So uh, if you wanna watch it and criticize me, you can, the link will be.. below. Anways, enough talk about that. I hop you enjoyed this chapter! Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!)

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Cvdsw53Wno4ISO3V63r9IZq15r_PfxDn