St. Patrick's Day sPeCiAl

(Yeah, Yeah, I know this is about... Three? F*ur days late? Idk, I don't count. Anyways, to make up for me being dead or something, here's this. It's not an official chapter, just a little somethin'.)

"Yar-dy har-har!" "Narancia, that's not what a leprechaun sounds like." "Uh, yes, it is. Yar-har! Yar-har!" "What am I ever going to do with you...." Fugo was currently trying to explain to Narancia that leprechauns do not sound like pirates, even if they have similar accents. "Guys, cookies are done!" You interrupted their conversation by yelling the words that everyone wanted to hear, and Narancia immediately started sprinting to the kitchen. "Where are they?!" he exclaimed as he got to the kitchen. You pointed in the direction of the table, where almost everyone was there, waiting for the cookies to get to the table. Narancia quickly took a seat at the table, Fugo following close behind. You got the cookie tray, and brought it over to the table. "Be careful, they're still hot," you stated, setting the tray onto the table. There were fifteen cookies on the tray. Everyone was going to get two, but since you were the one who made the cookies, you thought that it would only be fair if you got an extra one.

"Hey, there's an extra cookie!" Mista pointed out, causing everyone to look at the extra cookie. It was obvious that everyone wanted it, because who wouldn't? You quickly picked it up, being grateful that it wasn't hot. "This one's for me. I get it because I made it." "Wha-?! That's not fair!" Narancia whined, crossing his arms. Everyone was laughing at his little fit. Bruno then placed a hand on Narancia's shoulder. "It is what it is." "It is what it is." Everyone else said in unison (sorry, I just had to). "Now, enough complaining, let's decorate some cookies!" you yelled happily. And with that, everyone had gotten started on icing, sprinkletizing, and adding way too many things onto their cookies. You yourself were also guilty of doing this. You put two times more icing than needed on all of your cookies, and then put an overload of green, orange, and white sprinkles on them.

Once things started to get a bit less chaotic, you all helped to clean up the huge mess that had been made. Of course, everyone was reluctant as they cleaned, but it was definitely better than doing it the next day. "(Y/n)." You turned around to see who had called your name. It was Bruno. "Yeah?" you said in response. "I- Oh, you have something on your face." Bruno was pointing to a spot on his cheek, trying to say that you had something on that spot on your face. You wiped that area of your face, seeing that it was only icing, which you just licked up. "Thanks for telling me," you stayed. "Uh, no problem," he replied. "Guuuuuuuuuuuys, can we watch a movie????" Mista randomly said allowed. Everyone looked at one another before turning to him and nodding, signaling that everyone wanted to watch a movie. "I guess since we're already done cleaning," Fugo stated. "What movie are we gonna watch?" Narancia questioned. 

"I think that since it's St. Patrick's Day, we should watch an Irish movie," Giorno suggested, earning nods of approval from everyone. "Let's watch that Brave movie!" Narancia exclaimed. "Narancia, that's a Scottish movie," Fugo corrected him. "Ugh, if we can't watch that, then what'll we watch?" Narancia whined. "I think we should watch Father Ted. It's not a movie, but it's Irish. Plus, it's also really funny," you suggested. "Okay then, who else wants to watch Father Ted?" Bruno asked everyone else. The others raised their hands, and everyone went into the living room, ready to watch the show. After everyone was seated and Bruno had gotten the show on, everyone went quiet, interested in what was going to happen. Needless to say, you almost peed your pants watching the show. 

(Heyy Bucci Gang! Once again, I know I'm late for this. My internet went out, and.. it took some time to fix it. Anyways, it's time for something new....

⚠ANNOUNCEMENT TIME⚠ (I think this is an announcement... or a debate. Idfk.)

Now, I have a question for you guys. Should I make cover art for this book? Or should I keep the cover how it is? I just wanted to know, because I don't want to just change the cover, and y'all be like, "Hol' up. Wtf is this?" y'know? I'll definitely make cover art if you guys want it. So yeah, that was my 'announcement.'

Anyways, I hope you guys liked this little, what ever it is. Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!)