Chapter 17

(Hey guys guess what? You've failed no JoJo January by reading this fanfiction... And I've failed it by writing it. So it's a lose lose situation.)

"AH!" You let out a high pitched screech as spiders came down from the ceiling, going all up in your face. A few people turned to you, including the members of your group, to see what was going on. You sank down in your chair, embarrassed that you hadn't even tried to stop yourself from making that weird noise. "BaCk OfF sPiDeRs!" a voice called from the screen, probably that evil bug dude who had interrupted the original show. He continued to talk about how he was unstoppable or whatever (sorry, I just can't remember much from the show), until a chameleon came up behind him and used its tongue to snatch him right up. You jumped a bit at this, since you and everyone else were wearing 3D glasses, you really got the golden experience.

(great start to a chapter, am I right?)

The bug flew out of the reptile's mouth and screamed before the animal continued to try to snatch him back up again, failing numerous times. As this happened, you could feel strong, almost sharp (?) gusts of air come your way, almost as if it were being somehow sprayed in your face (you get what I'm trying to describe, right...?). The evil bug finally flew away, the chameleon leaving soon after that. You could hear some more whispering among some of the other bugs that were hiding right now, telling each other about bringing out the next act. You raised in eyebrow in both excitement and confusion as you started to hear a bunch of bees and other insects singing a song. You were surprised at how much you were enjoying this.

~~~

The show had finally ended and everyone in the theater was clapping. "Attention please," a voice over an intercom silenced everyone's cheers. "We ask that all honorary bugs remain seated, so the beetles, maggots, and cockroaches may exit safely." Everyone started screaming at something, and you were confused until you felt a sudden lump crawl under your seat, and you let out yet another high pitched scream. You looked over to see that everyone you were with was having the same reaction, even Abbacchio. "What the hell was that?!" Fugo muttered to himself, getting up from his seat to see what had just caused him to scream. 

After that, the speaker announced that everyone could leave, so you got up and quickly left the theater, along with everyone else. "Dang that was fun! I wasn't expecting that thing at the end though!" Mista exclaimed happily, walking along side you with Narancia. You nodded in agreement, and saw that everyone felt the same way. "So, what are we going to do next, Bruno?" This time you were the one who was asking impatiently, earning an amused look from Bruno himself. "Well, I think we are going to... Dino Rama!" he responded, checking a map, list thingy to make sure he was correct about his directions. The members of your group, including yourself, started to cheer with excitement, wonder g what was going to happen next.

Everyone's mouths went agape as you all entered Dino Rama, not believing the amazing aight before you. "This looks.... amazing!" Giorno was the first to speak everyone's thoughts as you all walked into the place, looking at your surroundings in astonishment. "Ooh! Ooh! Which one are we gonna do first?" Narancia seemed like he couldn't keep his excitement in, it was like he was about to burst. "Hmmm... I don't know.. (Y/n)! You decide!" Bruno stated, causing everyone to turn their attention towards you. "Uhhhh.... That one!" You pointed to your right, and everyone looked in that direction to see what it would be. There was a statue of a pretty realistic dinosaur with a sign in front of it that read 'DINOSAUR' (that's how I remember it at least). There was a path on the side of the statue, and you all decided to follow it. 

Needless to say, you all ended up in a very dimly lit room, and there was a voice over an intercom that was explaining things like how you all needed to go back in time to save a dinosaur, and there would be a guy who was going to help you along the way. Once the room was lit again, you all walked into another room... and it was also very dimly lit. Except, this room was much bigger, and it sort of looked like an old laboratory, with you and your group on the second floor. You all walked down some steps and were now waiting in a line, not a very big one, but not a small one either. Luckily, whatever you were getting in could hold a lot of people, so the line moved pretty quickly. One of them could fit seven of you, plus about two more people.